Chapter 112 - Built Lightsabers

Luke was facing his students, who were sitting by the big table, looking at an ornament box that Luke had in front of him. They knew what was inside that box: the Kyber crystals, the crystals that were Force-attuned crystals that grew rarely but throughout the galaxy, with some areas having a greater abundance than others. Luke had got some some when he traveled with Han and Chewie at the same time he got his students.

In front of them they had all the elements to built their own lightsabers.

Luke sensed they were excited for that moment, since the first time they started training.

Ines was sitting next to Luke, rubbing her almost 6 months pregnant belly. She remembered the day she built her lightsaber, a few days after she and Luke moved to Coruscant. She knew what the students were feeling because she also felt the same: nervous and excited at the same time.

Her lightsaber was on the table next to Luke's.

"You already know what is about to happen, of course. But I really want to talk about it first."

Alena raised her hand

"Yes"

"Master Luke I heard that Kyber Crystals have no color when they are collected. Is it true?"

Luke nod

"That is true"

"Then how lightsabers have different color blades?" Idda asked this time

"The crystal is, by itself, the power source of the weapon. Like the Force user, the crystal is attuned to the Force. Without that attunement, the crystal is just a rock. And while a non-Force user could probably ignite and wield a lightsaber, the crystal is needed to be properly attuned to the Force. But for a Jedi, the lightsaber becomes more: it is a manifestation of a Jedi's connection to the Force. Because of that connection with its user, it is like you become one with them and they adapted with your abilities and personality." he explain to them

"That was why when you build your lightsaber the blade was green and not blue." Qoli said making Luke nod

"How many colors a lightsaber blade can have?" Yana asked

"There are many colors. The common ones are blue and green." Luke told them

"But we want to tell you this: it is not because you may have a common color and one of your colleagues can have a rare color, that means they are more especial than you. That is not the case." Ines decided to tell them.

Luke looked at her and nod

"Exactly. All of you are especial in on own and unique way." Luke replied. Then he continue, "Like I was saying the most common one are blue and green. Especially blue. Now normally blue means a guardian. Now there many types of blue." and grabbing Ines lightsaber, Luke ignited it and an arctic type of blue came out of it.

"Mine is not the normal type of blue it is a lighter blue, known as Arctic Blue, that means prosperity. You know that Prosperity often produces profuse wealth including other factors which can be profusely wealthy in all degrees, but also happiness and health."

"You were happy when you built your lightsaber." Nelah said smiling at her.

"Yes. I was very happy because I was at the best moment of my life. Married with the man I love, expecting his first child, doing what I wanted to do. So when I found out the meaning of that specific color, it was right."

Luke turned off the lightsaber and turn on his own.

"The other common color is Green that is relate to the consular." he said looking at them.