Chapter 153 - Trouble on the way?

A month had passed since the Life's Day and the birth of the Solo Twins. That day Luke went alone to say goodbye to his students, that were spending 3 weeks with their families. Ines had decided stay at home since their 4 ½ month twins were a little sick, especially Padmé, that didn't slept much with a little fever, and being identical twins, it felt like Alli felt her sister was not well and she didn't slept either. Even if in that morning she was feeling better, both of then decided that was for the better if Luke went alone.

After they left he decided to get some breakfast from Dex Diner, when he saw Han and Chewie.

"Han, hey,"

"Oh hey Luke I barely notice you," he said yawning, which made Luke smiled.

"Let me guess the twins still didn't let you sleep a whole night?" he said

"I swear, your nephews know when Leia and I sit down to rest because that's when they wake up and start to cry, especially at night." Han explained. "I can sleep standing up I'm telling you."

"Then let's eat something. I'll buy,"

"I want a drink, strong," he said making Luke laughed and they head to Dex Diner.

Once they entered they walked towards the counter and sat down by it, while Hermione came towards them.

"Morning."

"Morning Hermione," Luke said while Han sat down next to him and rest his face on his right hand.

"Let me guess, the usual right?"

"Yes please, thank you," Luke replied.

"I want a Jawa Juice please," Han told her making Luke and Hermione looked at him.

"At this hour?" she asked.

"I need something strong. So yeah."

Hermione looked at Luke who nod at her.

"Okay," and turning to Dex, "Hey Dex, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Chewbacca are here."

Dex appeared from the kitchen and smiled at the sight of his friends.

"Hey look who is here. The usual right?"

"Yes," They said.

"I will make right now and give it to you myself." He spoke and went inside while Hermione came with a glass of Jawa Juice. Han grabbed and the moment he drank, his eyes wide open.

"That is strong!"

"You wanted something strong, dear." Hermione said as she left, while Luke shook his head. He was lucky that at least his children were nice in terms of letting him and Ines sleep at night.

After a while Dex came from the kitchen with the three plates and gave to them.

"Here it is, my friends," he said and looked at Han. "Han, old buddy you look like crap."

"I know," Han said sighing making Dex look at Luke while Chewie growled.

"What's wrong with him?"

"My nephews don't let him and Leia rest at night."

Dex smirked at that.

"Sorry to hear that buddy. I'm glad I never went through that." he told and looked at Luke. "What about you?"

"So far Ines and I were lucky. But last night we didn't sleep well either because one of our twins had a little fever, and the other one couldn't sleep either. You know identical twins."

"Is she okay?" Han asked him.

"Yes, she is fine now. Kids. Don't worry about it, but Ines decided to stay home with the kids. But she was fine."