Chapter 132 - Spying

A week had passed since they came from Naboo, and everything went as normal. On Ines 25th birthday that happened 2 days ago, the whole family gathered in a birthday dinner, which made the birthday girl very happy to see her big family all together, alongside with Aurea and Luna.

Dan, Gracy and Ken was adapting very well to the life in Coruscant. Dan started to work in the Republic Guards and used to make circles around the lowers levels. It was something that he already did back in Alderaan and he loved to do. As for Gracy she helped Leia a lot in everything she needed to do. Being 6 ½ months pregnant, her baby boys were getting big and moved a lot and she avoid going to the Senate. Being a private secretary, Gracy brought everything she need to read or sign to Leia and they spend a lot of time talking, with Ines, while the kids talked. Ken was way more relax and not so shy lately. Spending a lot of his time with his aunt and uncle and his little cousin Ben.

******************************

At that moment, Luke was in the Hangar checking his X-Wing. It has being a while since he flew with his ship and he need to see if everything was alright and if anything needed to be replaced. Picking his 19 months old son, who wanted to go with his father, he climbed the stairs and entering in the cockpit of his X-Wing, he check all the buttons, putting his son, on his lap. The little boy looked at everything with his big blue eyes.

Luke smiled at him and kissed the top of his head.

"I know. Pretty cool right baby?" he laughed when Ben looked at him and pointed at the helmet his father had on.

"Oh." he said and clap his hands. Taking the helmet off Luke put on Ben's head, which made him laughed when the toddler touched the helmet with is little hands.

"Red 5 standing by," Luke said making his son laughed all happy.

Seeing everything was fine, he took his helmet off Ben's head, who pouted at his father.

"Come on little fella, let's go," he said and picking his son on his arms, he climbed down the stairs. "Soon I will be flying you again," he said patting his X-Wing laughing when Ben imitate him.

Ready to leave the hangar he spot his brother in law.

"Dan!" he called and walked towards him

"Hey Luke, what are you doing here?"

"Just checking on my X-Wing and see if everything is alright," he said looking at it.

"When do you leave to Kamino?"

"I don't know. In a few weeks. It depends if Alli gets better," Luke replied, stopping Ben with the force when the little boy started running around, and pulling him towards him making the toddler laughed at it.

"Still with tummy pains?"

"Yes. Poor thing is with gases all the time and very constipated. Right now, Ines is trying to get an appointment with Dr. Khuslar for today if it is possible."

"And how is Padmé?"

"That one is fine. Very active and smiling all the time. Getting bigger and beautiful every day. They both are." Luke smiled

"And I see this one is having fun." Dan laughed at the laughter of his nephew.

"I don't know where he finds such energy but at least he sleeps all night leaving time for me and his mother to have some time alone," Luke smirked and picked up his son "How is Ken and Gracy?"

"They are doing great. Ken can't wait for the training to start." Dan said smiling when he spot someone. "No way?"

Luke frown and looked at the direction his brother in law was looking.