Chapter 169 - Visiting Idda

It was right after lunch and Ines and Luke was getting everything ready to visit Idda at the hospital, but before that, they needed to wait for Gracy, Dana and Ken to arrived since they would be watching the twins, since Ben made a tantrum because he wanted to see Idda with them, and since he knew all their students, they decided to let see Idda that he knew since he was a baby.

Right now he was walking around grabbing pieces of his blue cotton candy with his left hand and get in his mouth, watching his hand once in a while since it made it all sticky.

His twin sisters were also eating something. Being 6 months old, they were not teething yet but Luke and Ines decided it was time for them to try new textures of food, like some vegetables and some fruit. Right now Padmé, was sitting on her meal chair, with a her little plate with some blue yogurt, and the little girl, was sucking her little spoon, with blue yogurt all over her face and bib, making Luke, who was with Alli on his lap, giggled at his daughter.

"Look at you. You are making a mess," he laughed remembered that he said the same to Yoda when he met him, when Master Yoda was playing that annoying creature just to test him. He didn't know that back then, but now he understood why. Looking down he kissed Alli's top of head, smiling at his daughter who had a little hands on his right one, holding it, while he was holding a piece of Reaya, a soft fruit that his little girl was sucking, drooling all over his hand making him laugh too.

"And you are making a mess too," he said, making the little girl looked up at her father sucking on her lips. "Yes you are young lady. You and your sister are making a mess. You are identical even in that," and leaning down he kissed her forehead.

The door beeped and pressing a button, Ines allow Gracy and Dan to walked inside the apartment, with Ken behind them.

"We are here." Dan said as they entered in the kitchen.

"Sorry for only get it now, but I had to leave some things to Leia's first," Gracy said, smiling when Ben came running towards his uncle, who picked him up.

"Hello little fella. What are you eating?" Dan asked his nephew.

"Bwue andy," he said.

"Blue candy? I see that. Is it good?" he asked and laughed when Ben nod at him.

"And look at you all dirty," Gracy said sitting next to her niece and clean her face. "You have blue yogurt all over your face. It is yummy isn't it?" she smiled at her.

"She loves her yogurt and suck on her little spoon and being all messy," Ines smiled at her little girl.

"I see that. And what about you? What are you eating sweetie?" she asked looking at Alli, who at the time, was holding the piece of reaya this time, looking at it and smashing with her hands at the same time she put inside her mouth sucking it.

"This little one is trying a piece of reaya and also doing a mess, right my little love," Luke said smiling at her daughter, who looked up at him again and smile again.

"Thank you for taking care of the twins. We would ask Leia and Han, but they have their cute little twins too, so we didn't want to bother them," Ines told them.

"Hey we loved taking care of our nieces." Dan said

"Uncle Luke! Aunt Ines, will you give a kiss to Idda from me?" Ken asked them.

"Of course kid," Luke smiled at him. Looking at his sister in law he asked her. "Gracy, how is the Senate with all of this?"

Gracy sighed looking at him.

"Busy. They are trying everything to know more that Gideon guy and the clone, and to find them at least."

"He is way smarter than that." Ines replied looking at her.