Chapter 28 - Twin Sister

Ines entered inside the Falcon

Ines entered inside the Falcon. She heard Leia and Han talking and she could hear Luke's voice coming from the intercom. He was upset with her and he was right. Since they were together they never lied to each other. Even if there was something that one of them knew, they would always told to each other. In a few weeks ago, Luke told her he had a vision of both them when he was in Dagobah. He was waiting the right time to tell her what it was, and she respect that, also she trusted him and now she lied to him.

Putting her arms on top of the gamer table inside the Falcon, she rest her head on top of them, and she started to cry. She, the person who never cried like that, lately she cried over everything. Pregnancy hormones suck she thought.

"Ma'am are you alright?"

Ines looked up and smiled sadly at the Protocol Droid, at the same time she wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Not really 3PO. Not really" she sighed

"Don't worry about Master Luke, he will be back in no time"

"I hope so, because I have something to tell him" Ines nod. Yes she decided to tell him. I will not lie to him about this. She thought.

Leia appeared making Ines standing up and the two friends hugged each other.

"I'm so glad you are okay Leia. I was worried when I saw you like this." she looked at Leia who was still wearing that metal bikini "Damn, I bet Han wouldn't mind if you wore that all the time"

"You little...." Leia smack Ines arm laughing

"You will be the sensation of the Alliance when we arrive for sure"

"Ines, stop it. I can't wait to get out of this" Leia sighed sitting down. She looked at her friend and saw the red eyes. She knew Ines was crying, she also knew that Luke and her were not good at the moment.

"Don't worry. He will not be upset with you for long. He is crazy about you"

Ines sighed and looked down at her hands

"He is right to be upset with me Leia. I lied to him"

"About what?"

Ines looked at Leia. She wanted to tell her friend she was pregnant, but she thought it was only fair if Luke was the first to know.

"I can't tell you right now. But it is nothing bad, I swear. Just trust me on this"

Leia grabbed Ines hands

"Of course. You look so different, so mature right now, and you are glowing in a good way. I'm here anytime you want to talk"

"Thanks my friend" and the two friend hugged each other, stayed like that for while, until the Falcon finally arrived at Alliance rendezvous.