Chapter 137 - Taking Alli home

Luke and Ines were in the elevator. Luke was holding Alli on his chest, the little girl holding tightly his suit, rest her little head under his chin, enjoying being held by her father, while Ines was holding a sleepy Padmé on her left arm, looking down at her son who was holding his parents legs.

"You know we need to stop at Leia and Han's home first. Leia wants to see Alli or we will deal with one of her horrible mood swings," Ines said laughing.

"I bet they were all worried too about our little baby," he said kissed his daughter forehead.

********************

They entered inside the apartment, and smiled when they saw Leia coming in their direction, her 27 weeks pregnant belly being the first thing they saw.

"Finally you guys are here. Let me see my niece," she said and grabbing the baby from her father's arms, she lay her on her arms, smiling when the baby looked at her and babble moving her little arms. "Hello sweetie. How are you?" she asked kissing her forehead. "Auntie Leia was so worried. That mean woman was lucky auntie Leia is this huge, because if auntie was there I would have punch her in the face. But I know mama did that for me." Leia spoke to the baby, smiling when her niece smile at her. "Yes you like that too right. Auntie Leia will teach you how to punch when you get older."

"I think I can do that too!" Ines said laughing.

"You will teach her how to do those combat movements, to both of them. Let me enjoy my niece for a moment. After all I thought I lost her."

"You and everyone else Leia," Luke told to her sister.

As they walked to the living room they saw Gracy there. Seeing them, Gracy stood up.

"Thank Goodness she is here. How is she?" she asked looking at the baby in Leia's arms, smiling at her when Alli focus on her.

"She will be be fine. My blood helped her to recovered pretty fast and the saline IV that doctor Khuslar gave her will started to work on her dehydrated part which also is helping on her constipated part, so don't feel surprise if she started to push or hear some noises from the other end," Luke said laughing.

"We don't care, right sweetie," Leia said to her making the baby babble.

Grabbing Padmé from Ines, Gracy rocked her sleepy niece.

"This one was so sad the last couple of days. We really see how identical twins have a strong connection."

"She is way happier. You should have seen the moment I put her next to Alli, they looked at each other and started to babble and smile at each other," Ines said smiling.

"It was beautiful and it shows how strong their connection is," Luke said looking at his daughter and sitting down, he grabbed Ben and sat him on his lap.

"Where is everyone?" Ines asked.

Sitting in front of them, with the babies on their arms, Leia and Gracy looked at them.

"Well the kids are inside doing their stuff," Gracy started.

"And Dan, Han and Chewie went to the senate. They wanted to know what happened that night, again," Leia said rolling her eyes. "So be prepare. They didn't ask you anything yet, because the baby was in the hospital and you know, you two were not in the mood for questions, in that situation, but now that she is alright, I'm sure they want to know your point of view."

"We figure that would happen," Luke nod.

After a while the kids came from inside and when they saw the babies they went to Leia and Gracy and smile at them.