Chapter 30 - Ewoks

The shuttle reached the Moon of Endor and blockage of the Empire

The shuttle reached the Moon of Endor and blockage of the Empire. Inside the shuttle's cockpit, they were waiting for the order from the Star Destroyed.

Chewie growled and Han looked at him

"If they don't go for this, we're gonna have to get out pretty quick." Han replied to him

"Thanks Han. Like we weren't nervous enough, you always calm us with your right words at the right time" Ines told him, making Han looked back and winked at her.

"That's the Ines I know" he smirked

Luke and Leia looked at each and smiled.

"These two" Leia said looking at Luke. "You have no idea what I've being through"

Then a voice was heard:

"We have on our screen now. Please identify"

"Shuttle Tydirium requesting deactivation of the deflector shield" Han requested.

"Shuttle Tydirium, transmit the clearance code for shield passage" they heard again.

"Transmission commencing" Han replied

"Now we find out if that code is worth the price we paid" Leia told.

"It will work! It will work" Han replied looked back at them.

Ines, who was sitting next to Luke, looked to her friend,

"Well we will find out soon" she said, feeling Luke left arm wrapped around her waist and pulling her closer to him. She knew he felt something, following his gaze. She felt his stress.

"Vader's on that ship" he said

"Don't get jittery, Luke" Han replied "There are a lot of command ships"

Luke and Ines looked at each other.

I'm not liking this Luke he heard speaking. Nodding he kissed her forehead. He felt the same.

Chewie growled

"Keep your distance, Chewie, but don't look like you're keeping your distance" making Chewie replied at him "I don't know. Fly casual"

The tension in the Shuttle was high. Ines felt a nausea running through her, resting her head on Luke's shoulder.

"Now is not a good time, baby" she whispered in a way that only Luke heard, making him look down and rested his gloved hand on her belly.

I think he doesn't like the situation either, she heard him in her head, resting her left hand on top of his.

Then a voice was heard again

"Shuttle Tydirium, what is your cargo and destination?"

"They are doing to many questions" Ines noticed this.