Chapter 36 - Han and Luke

Everyone in the Ewok Village started to looked at the sky, pointing at something and smiling

"What is going on?" Han asked

"Well I think they are pointing at that?" Lando pointing in the sky. Han and Leia looked up and the saw the proposal Luke made to Ines

"Now we know why he took her. I have to say your brother knows how to propose" Han nod looking at Leia. It was still difficult to get used to the fact that Luke was Leia's brother and twin brother. How that happened? It was a story that with time he would know for sure.

Luke and Ines appeared and everyone clapped. Leia hugged Ines. The two friends, grew up together, and became best friends, like sisters and now they will be sisters for real.

The party continue, now they were also celebrating Luke and Ines engagement. As the night go on, little by little, everyone started to leave for a good night sleep. Ines had fall asleep earlier, the emotion of the day and the pregnancy made her very tired and Luke had carried her to their hut, where he lay her on the bed, and removing her boots, he covered her and stood there for a while watching her.

After a few minutes he went outside to find only Han there.

"I guess you can't sleep either?" Luke asked his friend, sitting next to him, who head a cup with some drink "What is this?"

"Don't know cause I don't understand them but it is not bad" Han said drinking it.

Luke looked at it and smell first.

"Bottles up" he said and drinking it, tasting it. Han was right, it was not bad.

"So kid, what now?"

Luke looked at him.

"We still have a lot of work to do Han. A lot of systems are celebrating, but we also know that others are still on the side of the empire. Still a lot of people out there faithful to the empire."

"Leia was saying exactly the same thing. Apparently they are heading to Coruscant, for a meeting. She is thinking that we need to be there. I'm sure they would want her as part of the senate"

"It makes sense. She was part of the senate before. After all with the empire down alongside with the emperor, I'm sure they would start a new republic and Leia will be part of the senate for sure"

Han nod. Luke was right.

"And you, what are your plans?"

Luke looked at the cup in his hands

"Well, I want to learn as much as I can about the Jedi. And well, no better place than Coruscant were the old Jedi Temple is. Then I plan to find force sensitive people and open the new Academy of Jedi Knights and Coruscant is the right place. Continue to teach Ines, maybe teach Leia too. And I also want to know more about my family, especially on my mother's side."