Chapter 80 - Teaching Han

It is being a 1 month since Han and Leia adopted Iris. The girl adapted really well and so did Leia and Han. Han in particularly loved the little girl.

Today the girls decided to go shopping for the Freedom Day. The celebration of the end of the Empire was in 3 weeks, and not only Coruscant was celebrating, but a lot systems all over the galaxy. So Leia decided to take her daughter and sister in law shopping for dresses. Of course the little girl was excited but so was Ines, which made Leia not surprise. Since she married Luke, Ines was in fact embracing her beauty more and in some events she actually had good tasted like the dress she wore for Luke's birthday. Her brother told her he didn't rip the dress apart because was in fact very beautiful and Ines would kill him if he did that.

Because Ines was with his sister and his niece, Luke decided to stay at home with his 4 month old baby. At that age he was really more active, kicking his arms and legs and laughed too, also he started to roll over to his back when he was on his tummy time and could support his head more times.

At this time Luke was siting on the couch, holding Ben's on his right arm, while in front of him was a plate with Shuura puree, his mother Padmé favorite fruit and he and Ines had when they were in Naboo and actually Luke loved it too. Since his son was already able to start eating puree, they started to give that fruit to him and he loved it.

Grabbing a spoon of the puree, he looked at him

"Look baby, here comes Red 5, entering the hangar. Open up" smiling when his son opened his little mouth "Here it comes" and Ben took the spoon licking his lips. "It is good isn't" Luke smiled and kissed his little head.

The door beeped and Han entered

"Hey kids" he said sitting in front of them

"Hey Han. Where is Chewie?"

"He went to the Hangar to do some stuff on the Falcon. Since I had nothing to do I decided to be here." he said and couldn't help but smile when Ben looked at him and smile. "What is it kid. Why are you looking at me with your father's blue eyes?"

"Because he likes Uncle Han" he said, as he put another spoon of puree inside his mouth, laughing every time his baby suck his lips, showing that he loved.

"If you weren't so damn cute I wouldn't like you that much" Han winked at him.

Luke looked at Han while he wiped Ben's face

"How is everything with Iris?" he asked

"She is adorable. I really like that girl, she is my daughter Luke, I don't care if she is not my blood, she is my daughter by heart!"

Luke smiled at his brother in law.

"She is indeed a great kid. And I love when she call me Uncle Luke. And she loves her cousin. If you and Leia didn't decided to take her, I would have done myself. Ines and I already had talk about it, but she is in very good hands"

"Thanks Luke"

Finish the meal, Luke put the spoon on the little plate.

"Can you hold him for a while? I will put the plate in the kitchen" Luke asked passing Ben to him.

Han grabbed his little nephew and looked at him. The kid was indeed getting very beautiful and was really Ines and Luke combine.

"Kid you really are a mix of your parents. They were indeed inspired when they made you" Han said smiling at him.

Ben was smiling at his uncle, but his face started to get a little red and it looked like he was pushing, making Han frown

"Kid what are you doing?"