Chapter 89 - A Sick Baby

Luke picked up Ben from the meal chair and smiled when Ben press this hands on his father cheeks.

"What is it?" Luke smiled at him. Today he celebrated his 7th month old. "7 months ago your mother was getting strong contractions to have you." he told making the baby look at him

"Mamamama"

"Yes Mama was putting you in this world." Luke said, making Ines looked at them smiling.

"It is time for his afternoon nap." she told him.

"I'll put him to bed!" he told her and took his son to his little crib.

Laying down, he laughed when Ben looked at him and cover himself with his blanket.

"Wait where is Ben? R2 did you see my son? I don't see him anywhere." he said smiling when Ben took the blanket from his face laughing at his father. "There you are!" Luke smile at him and laughed when Ben covered his face again. "Oh no, he is gone again" and when Ben showed his face laughing, Luke pretend to be surprise. "Here you are again!" he said kissing Ben's forehead. "It is enough young man. Time for your nap." Luke told and giving his toy, he covered Ben properly and smiled watching his son suck on his finger and started to close his eyes.

Leaving the room, he went to the living room with his notebook with the names of the students that will start to arrive next week.

He was checking the names, age, species, gender and system where he found them, when Ines sat next to him and rubbing his back with her left hand she looked at the notebook with the names.

"So apart from Luna from Naboo and Kino, Davi and Idda from here, the other ones are the students you found where you left with Han and Chewie for a month?"

"That's right." he looked at her.

Ines watched the notes

"There are 6 females and 4 males and 6 human and 4 from other species." she said as she was reading

"Yes. A Devaronian female from Tatooine, a Zabraks male from Iridonia, a Tw'lek female from Rylath and Idda who is a Togruta from here."

"And the students age are from 9 to 15. With Aurea taking care of them in the Temple it will be fine"

"Only 7 will live in the Temple which it is not bad"

"I love the fact that you decided to make this like a school and that the kids will have vacations to spend times with their families." she smiled at him

"Kids need their families too. We lost ours and we both know how much we wanted them to be here with us." Luke told her making Ines nod.

"I agree. You will be an amazing Jedi Master."

Putting the book aside, he lean forward making Ines lean backwards on the couch smiling.

"You think?" he looked down at her

"Hey you were mine remember?"

"Well but with you I could reward you with this." and leaning down he kissed her while she put her arms around his neck.

They kissed for a while when they heard a whimp coming from their son's bedroom and both sense his discomfort. Getting up from the couch, they head to Ben's bedroom and looking down at the crib they saw their poor baby pouting and whimp.

Picking him up, Ines looked at her baby

"What is it baby?" she asked and kissed his forehead, looking at Luke right away. "Luke, he is burning up"

Luke reached his son forehead and indeed he was hot.

"How can it be? He was fine when I put him to bed. We even played peek-a-boo"