Chapter 141 - Kamino

It has being 3 days since Luke left Coruscant on his X-Wing with R2 towards Kamino

While in Coruscant, Luke had research a little bit about that planet, and he found out that it was there that the Clone Army were made and helped the Jedi in the Battle of Geonosis, 3 years before he was born. He knew that during the Empire years, some of its facilities were destroyed by them, but either way when they needed it, they would continue to ask them for help, since they continue to be the best in the subject of cloning. So if that Gideon was planning to use force sensitive people's blood, like he tried to do with his Alli and the reason he was trying to looking for that child, then he was sure that he would ask them for help with that, and for the cloning of himself from the hand his father cut during the confrontation in Bespin, where he find out that he was his son.

Looking at his right hand, he sighed. He remembered that day and he would remember that day forever. Not because he lost his hand and his lightsaber, that he already had safely guard in his home, but because of the revelation that Darth Vader, the person he though was responsible for his father's death, was in fact his own father. That took him by surprise, but what hurt him the most was the fact that the person he trust and it was like a father to him, since he lost his uncle Owen and aunt Beru, his mentor Ben, had lied to him about that. The first time they met he had told him that Darth Vader had betrayed and murdered his father, and with that in his head, he tried to killed him many times after the Battle of Yavin. He knew that he said that, mainly to protected him at that time, but also he wanted him to kill Vader. And he would have done many times. It was because of that lie and many others his family had keep telling him, even if he knew was only to protect him, that he couldn't stand lies and he couldn't stand when people lied to him.

The beeping from R2 from the back of his X-Wing, made him brought to reality. Looking to the small translation device on the cockpit, he smiled when he read what his little droid friend was saying

"Yes R2, I already had miss flying my X-Wing with you. It feels like the old times right?" he said giggled when the droid beeped again. "I know. I miss them like crazy too. But we are almost arriving at the Rishi Maze."

R2 beeped once more and he looked at the translation. Even if he spent so many years with him, he still had difficulty to understand his little friend, unlike his son Ben, who apparently knew what he said with his beeps. He understood Chewie already and so did Ines, but R2 was still very hard to do so. Thinking of his wife made his stomach twitch. He missed her so much already and his little boy and his little two girls. His life changed so much from the past 6 years since he flew that X-Wing over Yavin and he wouldn't change that for anything.

Hearing R2 beep again he said

"Sorry R2 I didn't answered you because my mind was away in Coruscant, but yes we will be at Kamino very soon and then we will return back home. I just hope this trip could help on what we want. It was very clever for the Senate that use this trip to show them we are still here." he answered him while R2 beeped.