Two

Charlotte, North Carolina

Kianna Price
Tuesday, Same day
8:23am

We arrived at the front of the school. Me and Ri got out the car to head to the front, while Dion went to go park the car.

Look at all the lil freshman kids trying to find their classes how cute.

AN:
I'm a freshman and I feel like this exactly what all the seniors be saying lmao

We walked up to the desk to get our schedules and the line was soooo long made me just want to turn around and go right back home.

"Girl I'm so hungry."

"Well you should've made you something to eat like me. That's why I got this good ole smoothie" Mariyah said shoving her smoothie in my face.

"Well I ain't een have time cuz D big head always-." I paused once I felt Dions big hands shaking my head.

"Boy get off me!" I said slapping his hands off me.

"NEXT!" I heard causing the whole line to shift making us the next ones to go up to the desk.

Mariyah and Dion went up to get their schedules first while I waited behind them scrolling through my Instagram feed.

Typical.Ri

Ri

DrippyD

DrippyD

"😂" story reaction sent

As I was about to go on another person story I felt a large hand grip my waist and someone brush against me

As I was about to go on another person story I felt a large hand grip my waist and someone brush against me. I looked up so fast and it was this nigga Zay playing around, had butterflies in my stomach and shii.

See I gotta stop thinking like that cuz I ain't doing no school relationships this year, I just need to secure the bag and go.

"What's up lil ma." Zay said shaking me up.
"Heyy, see Zay you cannot be touching all up on me right there I was getting ready to swing on yo ass." I said staring him dead in his face.

" My bad shordy you think someone bout to sit here and touch you gtfo." He said bussing out laughing.

This negro smh. Can this line hurry up so I can away from his orangutan looking ass.

"NEXT!"

I looked up seeing Dion and Mariyah standing to the side with their schedules.

As I was walking up to the desk I felt a big jab to my side causing me to stumble back. I looked over seeing Zay laughing his ass off.

" Yea lemme get my schedule."

Ik this boy did not do all this just to get his schedule first. I know this counselor is like "Here comes these negros with their bs."

I walked up on Zay and yanked him by his bag causing him to fall on the ground while I sat there laughing.

"I'm sorry about him but can I get my schedule please?"

"This bitch." I heard Zay mumble as he stood behind me getting up from the ground.

"Kids." I heard the lady say sounding aggravated.

" I know right kids." I said looking back at Zay causing him to suck his teeth at me.

5 minutes later

"All right imma hit y'all up later." Dion said to us as he walked off to his friends. But one caught my attention as he was staring at me.

"Aye Zay."

"What negro?" He said staring dead at me.

Goddamn if looks could kill

"Who the dude D just dapped up?" I said still staring at him.

"Oh him.. he new."

"Yea I think he is cuz I remember him from my online classes last year." I heard Mariyah said as she was looking at the group of boys to.

The 5 min bell rung which meant we needed to hurry up and get to class fo we was late. Dion and the boy and his other friends left to go to they classes while me, Zay, and Ri said our goodbyes and decided to meet up at lunch.

———————————————————————————
✨Soooo how do y'all like the story so far?✨

Any filler chapters y'all would like to see?

Thoughts on Zay?

Who y'all think the boy is?

Thank you so much for reading. See you next chapter❤️