Twenty-Six

Kianna Price
Same day, 9:45pm

Me, Aryanna, and Mariyah were all sitting in my room as I explained to them everything that recently happened between me and Makayla, "That's really fucked up." Aryanna said as she layed at the edge of my bed.

"No because every time something goes down, I'm never there" Mariyah said making us laugh, as she side eyed us. "I love how y'all think this is funny"

"It is." I said going to grab the remote to finish watching Aladdin.

"Big ass kid." Mariyah said straight facing me.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Anyways what y'all wanna do tonight" I said still staring at the tv.

"The fact it happened in your house—matter fact in your room is crazy" Aryanna said.

"RIGHT!" Mariyah said agreeing.

"I really like how y'all ignored my question"

"Nobody told you to try to change the subject KIANNA"

"Well nobody told you to leave the house MARIYAH"

She sucked her teeth "It's all daddy's fault..talking about some you can go drive me to pick up the food because I don't feel like it."

"Well you should've asked mama instead and told his lazy ass no" I said laughing.

"Shut your ass up, sounding like a damn hyena " I turned seeing my dad standing at the door frame eating a chicken wing.

I stopped laughing. "Hey dadddd" Me and Mariyah said in sync.

"Don't hey dad me with y'all ungrateful asses. Wassup Aryanna, how you doing?" He said approaching us more.

Aryana bussed out laughing as we just mugged her, "I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"Great now that I got my chicken" he said smiling widely.

Me and Mariyah looked at each other in shock. "WOWW" I said looking at my dad. "You didn't even ask how we're doing."

"Right OR thank me for the chicken."

"Little girl I bought it. Y'all just some ungrateful ass kids" He said shaking his head. "Have a good night Aryanna." He said as he left to go back to his room.

"We ain't even do nothing" I said.

"Mhm" he yelled back

Mariyah started laughing "Sassy ass man." She said making us all laugh.

"He so aggravating" I said.

"Right always doing the most"

Aryanna started laughing "I'm dead, y'all too funny."

"Yeah whatever but we need to figure out what we're gon do"

"Let's go skating" Aryanna suggested.

Mariyah nodded her head "Yeahh that sounds fun."

"Kianna you down?" Mariyah asked.