Four

Charlotte, North Carolina

Kianna Price
Tuesday, Same Day
12:12pm

Thank you lord! Even though they be selling this nasty food.. I'm hungry asf and since I'm a senior imma walk over to the wing place across the street

Me, Zay, Mariyah, Makayla, Dion and his friends Khalil and Budda all walked over to American Deli to get sum lunch.

"It smells so good." Me and Makayla said in sync as we walked in.

We all took a seat while Mariyah and Dion went to go order first.

Budda, Zay, and Makayla sat at one table while me and Khalil sat at the other table behind them.

As I was on my phone scrolling on Pinterest looking for my next hairstyle to get once I take out these braids, I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I looked up seeing Khalil staring at me with a smile across his face.

This boy staring dead into my soul

"What?" I said smiling hard asf.

"Nun you just really pretty."

" Mmm." I said chuckling not taking him seriously.

" What you is."

" Yea I know." I said flipping my hair.

We both bust out laughing.

Pretty ass laugh

Few minutes later

Me and Khalil went up to order our plate of food, He ordered the Fish n Chips while I got the Lemon Pepper wings and fries plate and we both got a lemonade.

AN:
( I SAID BIH I GOT THEM LEMON PEPPER STEPPERS dem LEMON PEPPERS. Sorry I had to😂😂)

As soon as we was about to sit down someone swung door open so hard suprised the shii ain't come off.

"DAMNNN!" Zay, Budda, and Dion all said at the same time.

I looked back over at Khalil seeing his was just shaking his head trying not to make eye contact with whoever this girl is.

"Not this bitch again" I heard Khalil mumble causing me to just stare at him then just ignore whatever was bout to happen and put my AirPods in.