Fifthteen

Charlotte, North Carolina

Kianna PriceSaturday,October 13th2:55 pm

Kianna Price
Saturday,October 13th
2:55 pm

It had been a week since me and Khalil's date and he was planning to take me out again. I was somewhat excited...I'm just playing I was really nervous as hell.

But since he's planning on picking me up later on I decided to go get my hair professional done today.  I was on my way to my hair appointment now. "Love yourself, girl, or nobody will With all the pressure to look impressive and go out in heels..I feel for you,
Killing yourself to find a man that'll kill for you—" I was singing along until the music got paused my a call. I looked at the number and seen it was Khalil calling me.

"What's up witchu" his voice spoke throughout the car.

"Nothing I'm just trying to get to this hair appointment on time" I said taking a sip from my smoothie as I kept my eyes on the road.

"Oh that's wassup..I see you trying to get cute for me" I could hear the cockiness in his voice.

I knew good and well I was but I was not about to let him get satisfactory of him knowing I was "Boy bye—I'm doing this for me"

"Well damn that hurt me right in my heart" we both laughed. "But how much is?"

"Khalil no" I said knowing he's going to try to pay for it.

"Ight whatever—drive safe beautiful" He said as I heard the call disconnect.

Just a few minutes later I heard a notification from my home, I looked at it seeing Khalil sent $250 to my Cash app saying  for my beauty. "Now I know this boy didn't...but I ain't complaining" I decided I was going to wait to thank him after I get to the salon.

10 minutes later

I've finally arrived to my hair appointment as I went to check in and after that I sat down to text Khalil back.

Khalil💙

Did you get the money?

The money I said I didn't need..yes.
And thank you

Ain't no need to thank me
I just want my girl to stay looking pretty

For a moment my heart skipped a beat so I just liked his message and turned off my phone. "Kianna!" I heard a girl that looked about my age yell meaning I was about to go.

I walked over to her station as she started up the water. "You have some pretty hair" her thick Jamaican accent stuck out. "Thank you and your accent is really pretty"

"Aww thank you, I didn't know if it was really noticeable" she says as she began washing my hair

45 minutes later

I was now sitting under the dryer as she was about to apply the finishing touches to my lace. "Okay you can come up" she said as she walked me over back to her station.

She did her finishing touches and turned the chair around to the mirror so I could see my hair. "Okayyy you did your thing girl" I said taking pictures of my hair. "Period"

"Girl I think imma have you do my hair for now on"we laughed. 

"Okay let me give you my number" I saved her contact in my phone as Ary.

"Ok thank you girl, how much is it?" I said getting my money ready

"$125" she said as I gave the money to her "Thank you now girl don't be afraid to call me even outside of doing your hair you seem like a cool person"

"Ok thank you again" I said as I gave her a hug and started walking out the store until I looked over hearing some girls laughing.

I looked at the girls and noticed it was Bryanna and Janelle so I just rolled my eyes and continued walking away. "YEA THATS RIGHT PUSSY ASS BITCH" I heard Bryanna say.

I walked over to them "Girl I'm not about to be yelling in these people salon for one and for two wasn't you the one left with a bloody nose oh ok" I said as I walked away.

"Girl that's why your nigga still fucking me" She said as I walked out the door.

Okay but wasn't you the one commenting heart eyes under my post with him. I thought to myself, "Hoes really be delusional" I said under my breath

I'm not even about to waste my time on her because she always saying that same line and plus I just got my hair done and this money is not about to go to waste.

End of Chapter
———————————————————————————
How did y'all like this chapter?

Thoughts on Aryanna?

Thank y'all for reading and please don't forget to Vote and Comment🤎