Twenty-Seven

Kianna Price
Sunday, November 11th
12:10pm

It was Sunday Morning and I wasn't really planning on doing much but cleaning my bathroom and laundry.

I got up to start fixing my room and decided it'll be best to play so music as I did it. "Alexa play The Best In Me."

"Playing The Best In Me by Marvin Sapp" Alexa spoke.

Marvin Sapp always going to hit

He saw the best in me
When everyone else around
Could only see the worst in me
I wish I had a witness tonight

I started singing along as I started organizing my dresser as I just let the song play throughout. "I said he saw the best in me" I sung.

"Alexa pause" I said as I heard a notification come through my phone making me check it to see I got a dm request from someone.

I went to look at the request to see it was someone named 404.messiah who had texted me "wassup". So me being curious I went to look at there page and I was so shocked once I seen who it was.

I clicked on the guys post and watched his story seeing it was indeed the brown-skin from the skating rink.

I went back to the dm and just replied a simple hey and I turned off my phone. "How did this boy even find my instagram." I spoke to myself.

Not even a minute later he replied with "you know who this is?"

404.messiah
Iam.Kianna

Wassup

Hey.

You know who this is?

No

I'm the one who asked for your number last night

How yk I'm the same person you spoke to yesterday 🤨

I seen yo ass with them girls you was with yesterday in your highlights😅

Oh so now you watching me. Weirddd

How bru
I'm just tryn get ta kno ya

Who said I want the same thing??

You ain't een give me a chance girl

Exactly boy.

After I sent my message I exited out of Instagram just for another message from his asking how's my morning going. "I know this boy did not just-" I said shaking my head and turning my phone off.

I don't get why this boy is even trying with me when I'm clearly showing no interest in him.

I decided to pause my cleaning process for a little and just lay down and sit peacefully with my thoughts. "Alexa shuffle" I spoke as Poetic Justice by Kendrick Lamar played throughout the speaker.