Six

Charlotte, North Carolina

Kianna PriceTuesday, Same Day 12:48pm

Kianna Price
Tuesday, Same Day
12:48pm

In Khalil's Car
"Mannn wdf just happened..?" I heard Budda say.

I looked over at Khalil seeing he was just staring out into space, so I didn't pay him no attention.

"See y'all should've let my best go, so she could've gave her that two piece combo." Zay said and we all started laughing.

"But nah she real childish for pouring water on you." Budda said shaking his head.

"Ong." Makayla and Zay said in sync.

"But I swea if I see her lil friend around here she not gon be ready for what's coming for her."

Everyone was going back n forth talking bout what just went down while Khalil and me both was just sitting here surrounding with our own thoughts.

I wonder what he thinking about

Khalil Young

Everyone is just going back and forth about everything that just happened and I'm just sitting here just speechless.

I'm not even mad or pissed I'm just suprised Bryanna pulled a stunt like that. She really been testing my patience.

"Khalil you good?" I looked back seeing Dion was eating his food.

"Yea I'm straight."

"Nigga give me my food eating my shii."

I snatched my food from Dion "Greedy ass" I said tryna take my fries

Everyone started laughing.

I looked over at Kianna seeing she was still shivering so cut on the heat

"Kianna you still want my hoodie?" I asked her.

She nodded.

I went outside and open my trunk to get it out for her

"Thank you." She said with a smile on her face once I handed her the hoodie.

10 minutes later

"Aight imma head out now cuz my next class bout to start soon." Budda said.

"Yea we about to go too."

"Later sis... text me if you need anything." Mariyah said to Kianna.

"Thank you for the jacket Khalil." Kianna had said opening the door about to get out the car but I grabbed her wrist stopping her from leaving.

"Lemme holla at you real quick."

"Wassup" She said sipping on her lemonade.

Witcho fine self

"I wanna apologize for what happened."

"Khalil—Nah don't even say it wasn't my fault cuz it was." I cut her off. Fr

"Look I just met you and I fuck with yo vibe and ion want nothing or nobody to mess up this friendship before it even started."

She just sat there looking out the window

Dawg I hope she ain't mad

"Khalil I said it's all good I know you didn't know she was gon pop up like that so it ain't your fault and I fw your vibe too and I ain't gon let no bitch tip me off." She said looking at me.

"So.....we good?"

"Yessirrr."

I pushed her hand away.

"Stop tryna act like you my nigga."

"I thought we was friends." She started fake crying.

Lord give me strength

"I already know I ain't gon be able to stand yo ass."

"Watch you gon love me."

We busted out laughing and ended up hugging it out.

I love me a girl that smells good...smelling like vanilla and cotton candy or sum shii.

"Okay well I gotta go to class now...So since I got your number I'll probably text you."

"Alright I'll talk to you later then."

"Remember I said I'll probably text you."

"Yea whatever." I said chuckling and getting my swish out to roll up a blunt.

Damn that ass fat
AN:
Look back at it😛😛 in my A boogie voice
———————————————————————————
Thoughts on this chapter?

Just a lil filler chapter 😁

Disclaimer: I'm not from Charlotte so I don't know their slang so I'm just going off my preference.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Stay tuned for the next one🙃. Pls vote too🖤