Sixteen

Charlotte, North Carolina

Kianna Price
Same day
7:45 pm

I had gotten home a few hours from the salon and decided to start getting ready for me and Khalil's date. "RIYAH!" I called out

"Yes?" She said as she appeared in my room. "Which one?" I said as I held up a black crop top hoodie and a pink tube top.

"That one" she said as she pointed to the tube top. "Okay thank you. Now bye" I said as I pushed her out my room.

"Well damn" she said laughing outside of the room as I closed the door

I check the time once again and seen it was almost 8, so I went to pull out my Nike vapormaxs to go with my outfit.

"Purse..check, keys..check" I said scanning around my room for anything I may need.

As soon as I was done I seen a notification pop up my phone from Khalil saying he's outside. I closed the door in my room and headed downstairs.

"Ohhh my dearest parents" I said as I went into the living room to tell them I was leaving. "What does this girl want now?" I heard my dad mumbled.

I sucked my teeth, "anyways..I'm leaving so I love y'all" I said hugging them both. "Ok now keep your phone tracker and be in here before 11:00" my mom said.

I nodded my head as I headed out the door seeing Khalil looking at me from his car. Damn he looking fine.

"Hey beautiful" He said as he got out the car to open my door. Okay we love a gentleman

"Thank you" I said as he closed the door and walked back to his side.  "So where are we going"

He laughed, "Damn you just got in the car your ass so eager to know."

I laughed as he pulled off.

I checked my phone seeing we have been gone for about 15 minutes now and we still didn't reach our destination

"Khalil we've been driving for about 15 minutes and you still haven't told me where we going" I said feeling impatient.

"Girl calm your little ass down we almost there" he said as he turned up the music as I just sighed

He must've noticed my annoyance because he placed his hand on my thigh while rubbing it and when I say my heart skipped a beat it for real did.

A few minutes later

We finally reached our destination. I looked around and I seen we were at the epicenter.
We started wlaking inside towards the amc theaters.

Some time walking here me and Khalil's hand found their ways to each other and we've been walking like this ever since we got into the theater.

"Imma get sumn from the food area you want sumn" he said as we walked into our theater. "Just a blue raspberry ice and a small popcorn please" I said getting my wallet out.

"Nah I got you, when you with me you don't need to pay for nun" he said as he walked out the theaters.
We love a man that knows a woman's worth

I went to go find me and Khalil's seat and just a few minutes later he came back with all our concessions and the  movie was about to start.

After the Movie

"Man that movie was funny as hell" Khalil said laughing. "Yea it was."

"I had a good time tonight, thank you Khalil"

"Ain't nun to it" he said holding his hands up

We walked around the shopping center for a little while longer and the. we decided to get something to go and eat in the car.

As I was watching Bel-Air and eating my food I looked over at Khalil to see he was staring at me. "What?" I laughed

"Nun you just pretty" he said as he licked his lips.

Shit he got me over here blushing I don't even wanna eat no more. "Thank you" I said as we just stared at each other.

I finally broke eye contact as I looked away and laughed. I can't hold eye contact for nothing. I looked over for him and seen he was just still looking at me. "Khalil stop you're making me nervous" I said as I mushed his face away.

"What I can't acknowledge your beauty" he said

"No" I said laughing

"Wowwww" he dragged out. "But forreal you look good and I see your hair came out good" he said licking his lips.

I leaned into Khalil just as our lips were  inches apart and then we kissed.

"You looked really good today" he said in between the kiss and as I just smiled into the kiss

"Bruh you taste like butter" he said as I laughed and that gave him a chance to slip his tongue into the kiss.

Our make out session started getting more intense. "Should we take this to the back seat" he asked and I nodded.

I climbed through the back as he came through the door.

As soon as he got in the car we started kissing more harshly and his hand started roaming up and down my stomach bringing shivers to my stomach.

His hands then slipped to the hem of my top outlining my chest size. "Are you sure you want to do this" he asked

I pulled away "Actually could we just stop here, I don't think I'm ready just yet." I said as I fixed myself up

"I respect that, ain't nothing wrong with that I'll be patient for you" he said caressing my hand  

After me and Khalil's little makeout session he drove me home and gave me a goodbye kiss.

Man this boy is gonna be something else.

End of Chapter
—————————————————————————
So how y'all like this chapter 😏

I'm really a amateur at these lil scenes and make out and stuff but I tried y'all.
We all need someone like Khalil

Please don't forget to comment and vote🤎 see yall next chapter