Thirty-One

Sorry for any mistakes 😙

Kianna Price
Tuesday,  November 25th
3:22pm

We've finally reached the resort and you can most definitely tell we were deep into the North with all these white folks out here.

"Y'all ready to go in?" I asked as we pulled up to the check-in center of the ski resort. "Yep" Mariyah said as we all got out the car.

We made our way into the lobby and it was so big and beautiful. I took out my phone to take a picture to post on my Instagram for later.

"I'm going to go ahead and check in for us" Mariyah said as she walked off to one of the check-in counters, leaving me and Ary to look around the lobby area.

I followed behind Ary to see a big ass
hill with many ski lodges surrounding it

"Damnnn" we both said in unison.

I started doing my little dancey dance. "We're going to have a time" I said cheesing.

Winter was my favorite season just because of the fact it had the best holidays and I was able to wear my best outfits too.

"We locked innn" Mariyah came over to us showing off our key.

We made our way out the check in center and back into the car to find our lodge.
—-

"This is niceee it don't roaches here or nothing ." I said as we finished bringing in our bags from the car.

"We most definitely need to go exploring."

"Most definitely."

"Do y'all even know how to ski?" I asked and they both remained silent.

"Yep we're going to bust our ass out there." I said laughing.

"Well we going to learn how to this week."

"That's one big ass hill though" Mariyah said looking scared.

"Sissy not you scareddd" I said laughing

"Girl shut your big ass up"

"Oh I know it is" I said sticking my tongue out

Ary started laughing, "Y'all too much"

I walked to the couch and took out my phone to post the pictures I took from earlier

Iam.kianna

Send message

Send message