Ten

Charlotte, North Carolina

Kianna PriceSame Day8:53pm

Kianna Price
Same Day
8:53pm

After me and Makayla was escorted out the mall we both said our goodbyes and decided to both head home.

9:20pm
As soon as I got home I took me a shower, pulled my hair up into my bonnet and started scrolling through TikTok until Khalil's name popped up on my phone FaceTiming me

"Hey frienddd you must've been ready to see what I bought cuz I most def forgot to call you" I said staring from the corner of the camera trying not to show my face.

"Put yo face inna camera K"

"Nooo I'm doing something"

"PUT YO FACE IN THE CAMERA KIANNA"
I sucked my teeth and just put my face in the camera revealing scratches on it.

I swear I hate when bitches just scratch and don't throw punches

"I knew it"

"What you mean" I said trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"See I heard some girls beat up Bryanna but I ain't think nun of it until I remember you said you was getting yo hair done at the mall"

"Well you don't know nothing because, I did just get clothes..see" I said holding up my bag of hoodies in the camera.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK THERES SCRATCHES ON YO FACE KIANNA"

"My dog duh"

"NIGGA YOU DON'T GOT NO DOG"

Mann I'm bout to bust out laughing..but idk why he so mad she needed her ass beat anyways

"Did you just go to the mall just to fight Ki?"

"I SAID I AIN'T FIGHT NOBODY DAMN!"

"I'm bout to hang up on yo ass since you think I'm playing"

"Okay b-"

"THIS BOY DONE HUNG UP ON ME"

Who pissed in his cereal lmao

10:40pm

As I was bout to go to bed someone done barged in my room with all they forced, I jumped out of bed so fast seeing it was Khalil standing at my door wearing grey sweats, Nike slides, and a hoodie.

Coming all up in here looking fine asf... what he tryna do

"Why df is you here and how you get in Khalil"

He started walking towards my bed "First of all you wanted to sit up here lying and shii when I done saw the video that some girls recorded of YOU and Brianna fighting so what's up with that"