Three

Charlotte, North Carolina

Kianna Price
Tuesday, Same day
8:43am

I made it to my first period which was media arts and I can already tell this class is going to be boring.

I walked over to my seat and just scrolled through TikTok with my AirPods in until class started.

"BESTFRIEND" I heard making me look up it was my Bestfriend.

"BESTIEE!" Makayla said running over to where I was sitting and giving me a hug.

" Girlll why you ain't tell me you had this class?"

"I didn't at first I had Latin, but what the fuck I look like taking pig-peng or whatever the fuck it is Latin." Makayla said causing me to buss out laughing.

"You to much." I said still laughing tryna catch my breath.

She really don't got no filter of any type

"Alright y'all quiet down." I heard the teacher say causing everyone to go to they desk and get quiet.

45 minutes later

The bell rang causing everyone to get they stuff and go to their 2nd period class.

All these damn people here, these folks better put up they mask acting like COVID just disappeared

I made it to my next class which is Dance. I could say I'm good a dancer but it's mainly fo fun.

See because I don't know nobody in this class so it better go by fast.

25 minutes later

"Ok ladies water break." The dance teacher said stopping the music making everyone sit down to catch their breaths.

I went outside to walk around for a bit because it is hot as hell in the sweaty room and it just felt better in the halls.

As I was walking through the halls I got stopped by someone calling out for me, which made me turn to em.

"Aye, wassup witchu?" The same guy that was staring at me earlier was over here talking to me.

Who says "wassup witchu" like I know you... swea niggas weird

" Whatchu mean "wassup witchu?" I said looking confused.

He started chuckling like something is funny when it's not

"My bad ma, I meant what's yo name you real pretty." He said flashing his pretty ass white teeth

Ouu turn on

" I'm-"
"Wait holdup you came up to me first so what's your name?" He just stared at me still smiling as I was just waiting for him to tell me his name.

Witcho fine ass

"I'm Khalil what about you?" He said looking me in my eyes still smiling.

"I'm Kianna." I said starting to feel nervous from the tension.

" Oh word."

" Ain't you Dion lil sista?"

" Yea I am."

"Oh no wonder you look familiar, I remember seeing you in one of his IG post."

"Yup." I said knowing my teacher probably wondering where I'm at right now.

" Well..."

" Khalil." He said correcting me.

" Khalil, I gotta go now cuz I'm sure this teacher wondering where the hell I'm at." I said turning around about to walk off until I felt his hand grip onto my wrist.

Ouu and his hand is soft to boyyyyy

"Holl up lemme get yo number right quick fo you go."

"Ok."

We exchanged numbers and we both went back to our class but his words kept replaying in my head, "I guess this our new time we gon meet eachother."

Like his vibe is cool asf but like ion een know you like that but we shall see.
———————————————————————————
How did y'all like this chapter? Just a lil filler fo the next chapter. 😏

Thoughts on Khalil?👀

For the people confused when the writing is in italics
that means that's her thoughts.

Alr thank you for reading. Stay tuned for the next chapter❤️