His mouth parts slightly, as if he can't believe I'm standing right in front of him. I stare back wide eyed, in just as much shock.

"What are you doing in my room?" He breaks the silence, playing it off as if he doesn't know me. His room?

My eyes dart quickly between him and the girl before I finally muster enough stability to push between them and get past, "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt." I growl as I walk hurriedly down the hallway.

"What's your problem, bitch?" The girl's voice echoes with annoyance.

I stop dead in my tracks. All of my anxiety and fear suddenly disperses, anger taking its place. I spin around on my heals but don't take another step. I look to Colby first, who seems to be trying to fathom the whole situation.

My eyes land back on her, my hand impulsively clenching harder onto the bottle, "Watch who you're calling a bitch, cunt." I snap.

She releases his hand and begins stomping up to me. I don't move. Colby rushes behind her, desperately trying to calm her down. He manages to wrap his arms around her waist and grab her in a strong hold that lifts her feet off the ground. This earns an abundance of loud threats to come from her mouth as she screams and wiggles to break free.

Footsteps start coming from the stairs, and within seconds a group of six or seven people is surrounding us trying to figure out where the yelling was coming from. Sam was one of them.

"What the hell is going on?" His voice strains with fear and confusion.

I just keep staring right at her, "This why you couldn't answer my texts?" I direct the question towards Colby. This only makes the girl lash out more.

"Get her out of here!" One of the guys demands Colby. He is struggling to keep hold of her. One of them approaches him to attempt to help him carry her outside, but she manages to break from Colby's grip just before he gets to her.

Before I know it she is right in front of me, and I feel a sharp slap to my face. The bottle drops from my hand and shatters across the floor. With my hand now free, I swing. My fist connects with her cheek and she stumbles back, creating just enough distance for everyone to rush in between and separate us.

More people filter up the stairs. I hear Morgan's voice amongst them. She calls my name several times.

When she finds me, she takes me from whoever was holding me back and pulls me downstairs.

Her brows knit as she stares at me in panic. Three guys follow soon after, all carrying the girl out the door.

Sam and Kat rush to me, all three of them asking if I was okay and what happened at once.

Everyone in the house buzzes with curiosity, several people approaching with the same questions.

"I owe you a bottle of whiskey." I smile lightheartedly at Sam.

His face shifts from worried to relaxed, and he starts laughing to release the stress.

"Dude," he giggles, "You hit her hard!"

"You hit her?" Morgan gasps, "I can't believe I missed it!" She yells, smiling proudly at me.

"Y/N, your face," Kat points out. I can still feel the sting, I'm guessing she scratched me.

"She hits like a bitch," I smirk, earning a chorus of laughter from the group.

After everyone calms down, we all go back outside and sit by the pool. Even after everything went down, Morgan and I both agreed neither of us were sober enough to drive back home tonight. Devyn offered to let us sleep in her and her boyfriend, Corey's room. While we were outside I met the rest of the roommates, they all apologized to me for what happened. All but Colby, who no one has seen.