32.

The roommates buzz with excitement at my unexpected arrival.

"I knew you were acting weird!" Sam gushes at Kat, his face in a stuck expression of surprise.

Elton was the first to race over and engulf me in a hug, squeezing me tightly almost as if he's making sure I'm actually here and not just a hallucination.

Corey and Devyn were chilling in the back bedroom before they came out after hearing all the the commotion, both of their mouths dropping in shock once they saw me.

One by one, they all grab me in a hug, Kat and I passing giggles back and forth to each other at the secret we managed to keep from everyone.

Everyone..

"Where's Colby? Is he sleeping?" I question, trying my best not to sound like the other's aren't important to me.

My heart races at the remembrance of his body pressed to mine. I just want to hug him.

The room changes at my question, all the adrenaline shifting to confusion. A few shrugs surface before Sam answers, "He went outside not too long ago. I'll go grab him." And with that, he runs out the RV.

Every second that passes feels like a lifetime. The roommates and I catch up on everything I've missed until the door opens, and the conversation abrasively haults as I look, awaiting Colby.

My smile drops as Sam returns alone.

He notices the look on my face and jumps to assure me, "He's coming! Just taking his good old time." He chuckles nervously.

I swallow the lump in my throat, almost ready to ruin the surprise and run out there myself to find him, but just as the thought enters my mind, the door opens and in steps Colby.

Every ounce of weight in my body disappears and I run up to him, crashing into him with my arms around him tightly. I close my eyes as I burry myself into his chest, and let out a soft cry the second I feel his arms hold me back with just as much strength.

The roommate gush with a chorus of awes. I look up at him, and he looks down at me with disbelief, his eyes red and longing.

"Am I dreaming?" He asks in a hoarse whisper.

"I'm here, Colby. I'm here."