21.

Colby's POV

I hear the front door open, followed by a heard of footsteps flooding in. Sam is the first to walk into the living room, his laughter silencing when he sees Y/N curled up asleep in my arms.

A smile creeps onto his face and he punches the air, doing a small happy dance at our appearance. I smile and roll my eyes, putting my finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet.

He nods, eyes wide with joy and rushes into the kitchen to tell the others. A few heads pop through the arch to see, eyebrows all raised. Y/N stirs at their noise, and I run my fingers through her hair to help her ease back to rest.

After a few minutes pass, I carefully slide out from under her, making sure not to wake her before heading upstairs to talk to Sam.

"Come in." He calls out after I knock on the door. Him and Kat are laid up in his bed in each other's arms.

I sit by their feet, leaning my back against the wall, "You two are sneaky, y'know." I chuckle lightheartedly.

"Well both of you were too stubborn to do anything. Sam saw you missed her. I saw she missed you. So we did what we had to do." Kat explains proudly.

"Actually... I need your help with one more thing." A nervous sigh escapes my lips as I play with my hands.

"Whatever you need, dude." Sam smiles, an excited look lighting up his face.

"I want to make this official. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend."