Chapter 12:Slave

Judeor woke, and frantically searched for his weapon. When he could not find it, he sent lightning balls hovering over him, providing rudimentary light, allowing him to look around the room he was in. A mirror, a night stand, balcony. He turned and saw his saber staff leaned against the wall by the bed. He reached out with air, and pulled it to his hand, taking a deep breath as his fingers closed over the hilt. He reached down to his wrist, to find his comm missing. He felt a cold touch of fear, realizing he was alone. He had no way of contacting the Alliance, and was in a building full of Legion Knights, Lynaxa and Xyron somewhere nearby.

Alone, none of the Legion Knights, besides them, could defeat him, but together, they would overwhelm him. He rushed to the window, and tried to open it, but found it impossible. He wielded air and lightning, but the window remained close. He struck it with his saber staff, again and again, without success. Not so much as a scratch showed on the window. He felt despair creeping into his mind, but shoved it aside. He could not afford to lose hope. Not now.

Suddenly, there was a flash of dark energy behind him. He spun, and saw Lynaxa standing there. He felt a burst of anger, and released a blast of air and lightning. Almost as quickly as it was summoned, the energy faded away, snuffed out by Lynaxa's mind field. He tried to attack with his saber staff, but found himself unable to move, restrained by Lynaxa's magic. "Resistance is pointless. You can not free yourself. You are my slave now", Lynaxa said. "No! Never again!" Judeor pushed harder, but without success. "I was hoping you could accept and have a measure of freedom. Needless to say, you disappointed me. By resisting, you have forced my hand." "No... no... no... NO!!" Judeor screamed, as Lynaxa's mind wielding slowly subjugated him, bending him to her will. His thoughts were no longer his own, his very existence subject to her whims.

She then wielded dark energy, permeating him with it. His eyes glowed pure white, his face devoid of emotion. "There is no going back", Lynaxa said, a slight, barely noticeable touch of sorrow in her voice.

It was over. It was all over.