emotion

brynn's pov

i had practically fallen asleep in caleb's arms. he was stroking my arms whilst holding me tight to his chest, and resting his chin on my shoulder. i knew we had to talk about the kiss, and work through our issues, and i knew i needed to develop a healthier way of dealing with my emotions. but i wasn't ready to face the real world just yet. instead, i pushed myself off the ground, and walked to sarai's room. it took caleb a second to notice, but then he followed me. we walked to my bedroom. 

i slipped off the oversized, brown, zip up sweater that had been falling off my shoulders all evening, and took off my loose pyjama shorts. caleb stood and watched me, eventually admiring my half naked body, covered with only a vest and a thong. i didn't even talk to him, i just walked closer and untucked his shirt from his jeans. as i started to lift it, he grabbed my wrists. i looked up at him, and he removed his hands. i took his shirt off and then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. he removed his jeans.

then, i walked around to the left side of the bed, and slipped under the covers. he did the same, only on the left. he face away from me, i guess he assumed that's what i wanted. but i didn't. i rolled over, and slid my hands around his waist. i could feel him intake a gasp as my touch startled him. it took a moment, but he turned around, and put his face close to mine. i moved my hands to clasping his face, and bringing his lips to mine. he kissed me back instantly, clearly he had been missing my touch as much as i his. soon enough, i was straddling his chest, and he was pulling my back down to his chest. 

"fuck." caleb moaned into my ear. i sat up, and looked behind me. his little friend had come out to play.

"caleb." i stuttered. we had been together for a few months, but neither of us were ready to do anything serious. for me, it was because of my past relationships, and for my boyfriend, because he simply wasn't ready, and i was okay with that. "do you- are you- do you want me to do something?"

"if you want to. only if you want to."