i miss you

i jumped on my bed and opened up my laptop. it was almost six, caleb and i were supposed to facetime around this time. he moved to la with his sisters and mom two months ago. every night at six, we facetimed. we only missed it three times. i pressed facetime and waited for him to answer. he didn't. i didn't bother ringing again, he had been off the past few days. make that four missed facetimes.

i shut the laptop and placed it on the loveseat at the end of my bed. after four months, i finally had my room sorted out. i had a wooden, grey headboard, which was bigger than my actual bed.  my bedding was white, grey and light pink. at the end of my bed was a grey loveseat/storage box. i had a white desk on top of alex nine drawers opposite my bed, with a white chair with bamboo legs. there was a lot of polaroids in my room, and a lot of decor. caleb and i, before he went away, painted my wardrobe door white, because it was originally brown. he helped me do my whole room, because before that, all the furniture was white and boring.

because it was only six, i went into my bathroom and started to run a bath. whilst i sat on the edge of the bathtub, i got a text from caleb.

sorry i missed your call, at a late lunch with the brat crew. call tomorrow?

i didn't reply. he was really upsetting me recently. the day before he went to la, we were both emotional. i knew it was going to be a while before i saw him again. i also knew that he was going to be around a lot of new people there, and that it was a high likely that we were to breakup. i know that he's friends with a lot of pretty girls; a lot of famous girls.

i was getting a lot of attention on social media, just like the rest of their friends. a lot of people speculated we were dating, and i had a lot of hate from caleb's fans. i ignored it though.

amber was coming out to visit next week. i hadn't seen her since we moved, i missed her a lot. i was way more free around her, whereas with the maryland group, i felt judged everytime i did something wrong. i couldn't swear, or drink, or do literally anything wrong. with amber, we could do basically anything.

when my bath was ready, i slipped in. i put on my chill playlist and rested my phone on the bathroom counter. for about an hour, i just chilled in the bath. i had my phone on do not disturb, so i wouldn't get interrupted. after about an hour, i got out. by the time i had washed my face, changed into my pyjamas and tidied my room, it was eight o'clock. i got into bed and checkhed my phone.

caleb had texted me a load of times, asking why i ignored him and asking if everything was ok. i replied that i was very tired and we could talk tomorrow. he replied almost immediately with an 'okay'. then, i put my phone on charge and tried to fall asleep.