another day

i woke up to caleb's arms wrapped loosely around my waist. his nose was slightly pressed against my neck. softly, i removed his arms from my body and slipped out from under the covers. i walked over to my bathroom and stared into the mirror. my eyes were still slightly swollen from crying, and my lips were incredibly swollen from kissing my boyfriend all night. i washed my face, and then brushed my teeth to get rid of the lingering taste from last night. as i was spitting out my toothpaste, i felt two hands playing with the bands of my underwear. i giggled, and turned around, to see my boyfriends sleepy face, smiling at me. i rolled my eyes, reached for the hand towel, wiped my mouth with it, and then threw it past him, so that i could wrap my forearms around his neck, and tease him for a kiss.

he clearly didn't like being teased, because he forcefully pushed his lips into mine, before lifting me up. i was placed onto the empty part of my bathroom counters. we continued to make out, until someone violently shaking the bathroom doorknob startled us, and we stopped. my eyes lit up with fear, until caleb calmed me down by whispering 'i locked it'. i had to stifle my laughter, as i ran to my laundry basket, and found some dirty pyjama bottoms to cover myself up with. caleb grabbed my toothbrush and shoved it in his mouth and i unlocked the door. innocently, i widened the already ajar door, to find my dad stood, clearly pissed off.

"why the hell was the door locked?" he asked, sternly, whilst pushing his way through to the bathroom, only to find caleb sat on the counter, 'brushing his teeth'. "why are you two in here together with the door locked, brianna?"

"i don't know! force of habit, probably! i was just peeing!" i exclaimed, acting shocked that he'd even ask.

"and i'm yust rushing my peef, sir."

"what?"

"sorry." caleb spat out what looked like just saliva, and repeated himself, only much clearer this time. "and i'm just brushing my teeth, sir."

"fine." my dad left the bathroom, and i followed him out my bedroom door. "your pants are on backwords, brianna."