getting ready party

"and i was like-"
"baby,baby,baby oh." annie cut me off as i continued straightening her hair. "i'm so excited for this party!"
"me too!" i replied, smiling. we were having over close friends for a party at the leblancs house, going out on the lake and watching fireworks. annie had asked me to do her hair like i do my own; half up, half down space buns. as i finished the last strand, hayley handed me the hairspray so i could keep it in place. we all had themed makeup on, even the boys were going to let us paint stuff on their faces. "okay, what are we all wearing?"

annie chose blue denim shorts, a white and red checkered bandeau top and some white converse. hayley was matching with poppie, only she wore a red, white and blue play suit and white vans where poppy wore her colours in a dress with addidas all stars. sarai wore white jeans, a long sleeved red top and black vans. i wore white shorts, a blue and white stripes bandeau and high top white converse, with high top red socks. lexie was in a spaghetti strap dress with a flag on the top with a red flowy skirt paired with white sandals. the guys all just wore some kind of shorts with a themed top.

"girls! we need our faces painted!" luca said as he leant against my door frame. we got up and brought all our stuff downstairs. annie helped luca, hayley helped blake, sarai helped jack and poppie helped everyone else. and i, of course, helped caleb. i clambered onto his lap, him clasping his hands on hip.
"so, mr leblanc, what lewk do you want?"' he laughed at my professional. he wanted a flag and both cheekbones, so i painted them and then kissed his nose.