um

"sydney. hey!" he said, jumping off the bench and hugging her.
"hi. is this brynn?" she asked, looking at me. i nodded and waved. she smiled and faced caleb.
"i didn't even realise you were here. i thought you were at camp."
"yeah, well i just got back and we decided to pop in." she smiled. she was really pretty and seemed really nice. i sighed and headed inside my house. i ran to my room and opened my sock draw. i took a cigarette out of my hidden stash and a lighter from my candle plate. i walked back out of my house and lit it, walking along the pier.

god i hated the smell. i hated the taste. i hated smoking but i always did it when i was stressed or upset. i looked at the scars on my stomach and wrists. i wasn't happy back 'home'. i was pressured to do some stuff. ugh, stop being a little bitch.
"brynn?" i quickly stomped on the cigarette to put it out. the lighter was slipped in my pocket and i turned around.
"caleb. hey."
"were you smoking?" he asked, looking concerned. i nodded and looked away. "why."
"i do it when i get sad or stressed. seeing you with sydney made me feel like i needed a ciggy. i'm sorry."
"it's okay, just don't do it again ok. come here."
he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again. i snaked mine around his neck. he deepened the kiss and moved his hands to my ass.
"oo, making moves already?" i laughed into his lips.
"i guess." i moves my lips to his neck. i found his sweet spot and sucked, leaving a mark for sure.
"there, first hickey and first kiss in the same night." i laughed, pulling away. "come on."
i grabbed his hand and took him inside my house.