24. Dang Girl

Ivy's P.O.V

"Sel? Sel? Where are you?" I screamed as I heard a thud from above.
"She's up there!" The little bird appeared then jolted up the stairs to where Selina was. I bit my lip before stretching both arms out, vines untangled out and shot up into the ceiling (it wasn't much of a ceiling) and passed through, I should of thought about this before dust clouded on my hair. I brushed it off, I made my way up the vine (very prickly in the wrong places) and crouched over on the floor once I was up.
"Bird boy?" I stammered, searching for him.
"Selina - " I was caught off guard by clingy arms which flung themselves around my neck, I was pulled back abruptly.
"If that is the Joker - " I bit the persons arm. It was a set of purple cuff links or even a pair of red and black gloves, it was fine black leather. Catwoman's leather.
"No!" I shrieked, pushing her away and ducking out of her grasp.
I swung round the face her, her mask was off and her hair was completely off point, and mainly, her eyes were as black as the night.
"What has he done?!" I said though she didn't answer, just started to scratch at my face.
"Hands off Kitty!" I said slapping her hands away as she hissed.
Actually hissed.
Damn Selina...
She kicked me in the shin as I grabbed both her shoulders and shook forcefully.
"Hey! Snap outta it!" I said aggressively "You're under some sort of mind control and you're getting a bit - " I received a sharp slap from her claws " - hasty!"
She pulled my red locks, I hit back at her by digging my nails into her arms and she didn't take so kindly to that, we ended up in a complete and messy scrap.
"I could use some help here!" I shouted hoping one of those useless birds would here me.
Wa-la!
Nightwing darted in the room and helped fight off Catwoman, she was almost old enough to be his mother so it took both of us to get her to lay off.
"What was that?!" He asked.
"She's under some sort of mind control, maybe that's what the device was..." I said sadly, Harley is going to get it!
"We need to get her out, Batman is with the Joker and Harley is fighting Robin." he looked from Catwoman to me "Get her out and take her to the Batcave - " he fumbled in his pocket "Courtesy of the Batmobile."
He threw me keys.
"Think you can deal with that?"
Before I could answer, he ran back towards the rest of the chaos.
I looked at the passed out Catwoman and sighed "Dang, girl..."