14. Well Damn

So Im gonna skip Harley's P.O.V because she's unconscious, but then it will back to normal after i do Selina's P.O.V & Ivy's P.O.V :)

Happy reading!

XoX

TT

_____________________________________

Selina's P.O.V

Right now Im hovering behind the big black chair in the Batcave, you see after we (Bats,Birds & Thee Ladies) left Arkham, Joker escaped out the handcuffs along with Two-face, Scarecrow is in a cell thankfully and the rest of us came here. I don't know why. Well, Harls needs some medical attention, which should be occurring now and Ivy...is...somewhere...crap.

I should really keep an eye on her.

But right now,

Im hanging out with the Batman.

Yup.

Well technically he's working and im quietly looming over him.

"So Bats, whatcha googling?" I asked not really concerned

"Im not 'googling' anything, Im working out what the Joker,Scarecrow and Two-Face wanted." He said simply

Cute.

"Well, Mr B since they basically lured the three of us me, Harley and Ivy into that cramped room dressed as guards, wouldn't they want something we have or could get?" I said smartly as he took it in, actually i didn't seriously mean it but...he took it like a kid took candy.

"You're on the right path." he said typing quickly into the keyboard thingy.

"Thank you!" I said flirtatiously flipping my hair.

I went to snoop round the cave looking at all the weapons, pointy objects and weird shaped stuff.

"Woah" I gasped at the vehicles he had helicopters, planes, cars and bikes.

I like guy.

Wouldn't he have to be like, super rich to own this?

He probably got a loan.

A loan.

Loan.

From...

The bank?

I doubt they have this much money...

Maybe...

The rich millionaire guy who owns that big building in the middle of Gotham.

They could be like, friends.

Superguy + superplayboy = friends

Cute.

Anyways, after i was inspecting stuff, Ivy came in, appearing from nowhere, well you couldn't really see anything in this cave without the flood lights.

"Sel!" I said happily hugging him

"What?" I said almost tumbling over into the water, there's water in here? Well.

Cat + Water = not cute.

"Harls is okay, one the medical thingy people said so, there going to stitch the cut up and wa-la!" she said

He has medical people? Cute.

Thank god, Harls is okay!

"But Im going to kill that clown!" she turned from happiness to anger and hatred.

"Nobody will be killing anyone." Batman said standing over on the steps. He just likes to invade girl conversations.

Well that doesn't sound peodofiley .

"Batman please, im sure you've killed plenty of people!" Ivy stammered

"I haven't actually." he said, what? "I sometimes get people extremely injured, but then a week or so later i check their medical records and there fine."

Ivy burrowed her brows, hah like she believed that.

"So its okay for you to beat people up but not kill them?" Ivy said sticking her nose up.

Batman just turned round and walked towards the computer.

"Humph! That got him!" Ivy said stomping off into darkness.

Well damn.