18. Plant Girl's Rant

Ivy's P.O.V

Oh my god, can we leave? We've been here for - like a good forty five minutes, first it was only for temporary until Harley awoke from unconsciousness. Which she had and then went off boycotting with the bird. Now Sel's all gooey eyed over the stupid B-man, is she that delusional? Plus she's not entirely good at hiding her attractions.

"Helloooo!" I said waving my hand so close to Sel's face I almost hit her. Oh well, she's deserves it for eyeing up B-man.

"What?" she snapped grabbing my arm.

"Wake up, you keep going dreamy over him!" I gestured towards B-man who was with his sidekicks crowding Harley who was not giving up what she had.

"I am not!" she said although the blushing was completely visible without her full mask.

"You're deluded!" I said, may of been a little harsh but it's true.

She did looked a tiny bit upset, but you gotta get over men, you crush on them, you do a bit of lovey dubby stuff and move on, that's all life has to it!

She walked away to where - never guessed it - B-man was. What was she gonna do? Purr-suade to let us go on the contrary of sharing spit.

Gross.

Men are useless!

Us girls, we don't need them! We just crave them because - well - it's the human race, I won't give away too much, that's education for ya!

Oh Selina, Selina, what are we gonna do with you?

At least me and Harley are preoccupied with the rational villain life? Right Harls?

Oh god, Harley you're an idiot!

Cliffhanger for you.

I've updated Supergirl as well if you didn't notice, for the non readers, go ahead and read it, you might like. Starlight also has some Harley scenes and sneak peeks of the future of this book. Have fun!

Oh and don't bother listening to Ivy's advice, men are fabulous, but us girlie's are so much better (HELLA GURLS)

TT ~ XoX

Vote/Comment/Follow