Gotham Girls

Everything written here is protected by Creative Copyright. In no way or format is any individual allowed permission to copy this work. This work is my own work. Mine.

Selina's P.O.V.

"Ahh!" I heard a stumble, then a small yelp.

"Harley? Ivy?" I called out in our little cosy flat.

"It's just Harley, she missed the step at the door..again" Ivy said walking into the living room.

"Aha, so where today?" I asked, sitting next to ivy on the leather couch.

"Hmm, I heard Harvey's gang is trying take over the bank."

"Again?" I said remembering the last time, He'd got all his guns out, each henchman had a hostage by the neck, but the party was taken over by the stupid bats and birdies!

"Well, I was thinking, if one of us, maybe Harls? go to the bank, then the other two go somewhere else, perhaps the jewellery store?" I liked that idea "then he we'd give enough time for all the bats to get to the bank, so we can quickly make a dash at the store, grabbing all the bling we can get!" she continued.

"Love it!" I said, starting to sing 'Diamonds are a girls best friend'.

"Harrrrleeeey!" Ivy called, trying to sing along, but muddled up the words.

Harley appeared soon after, dabbing at her bleeding nose.

"Harley, what happened?" I asked suprised

" I fell on the step, you know...on my face" She tried to smile but I looked like it hurt.

"Well, we were thinking" Ivy explained to her about the bank, while Harley eventually stopped the bleeding, practising different smiles while listening.

"So you want me to go to the bank?" She asked

"How did you-" Ivy asked, unsure how she knew Ivy was going to ask her that.

"Maybe its because feline is wearing numerous amounts of diamonds" she turned to Ivy "And you had that fling with Harvey last christmas, so do you really wanna see him?"

"It wasn't a fling!" Ivy said blushing

"Of course it wasn't, it was a one night stand." I said as me and Harley burst with laughter. And ivy went red as a rose.

"He's not that bad, actually." she said laughing along with us.

After all the laughter broke down, We each changed into our costumes, my sleek black catsuit, with a ultity belt, containing things such as my whip, Posions (courtesy of Ivy), smoke bombs and two guns. I placed my midnight black mask , along with lacy cat ears, and my brunette hair in a high ponytail.

I walked through to the living room, where Ivy was adding some flowers on her hair (which I think we're the poisonous ones?)she was wearing a sparkly swimsuit style costume, strapless of course, with her bright red head parting over her shoulders, vines and flowers tangled through, a leafy style mask placed over her eyes, some green tights with plant detail on them and green boots. Harley was attaching her butterfly knife onto her boot, she had her ever so infamous red and black number, a strappy top, with black and red with strings and a little of her skeleton stomach, black and red trousers, with printed diamond style on them, with colour color coordinated knee boots, her strawberry blonde hair cascading down her back with her little black eye mask.

"Lets go girls!" I said