15. It's just you

Ivy's P.O.V

Why did we even come here? I know for Harley and stuff but in the end all Bats will lock us up! Its not like he has anything else to do beside catching Freakface and Freakface #2. That concludes my creativity for names. Right I need to get Harley and Selina and leave. Oh yeah, all Selina does is suck up to that Batman, she has the cheek to say stuff about me Harvey (If you ever bring that up, i will choke you!). Anyway if she wants to stay and share saliva with Mr. B then fine by me, me and Harley can be Gotham's most wanted ladies, minus Catwoman.

I stormed into the medical room to find Harley, everything was such a difference from the rest of the Batcave, all bright lights and medical stuff, there were all these men in doctory things. No Harley, they must've taken her away to get stitches. Ouch. I tapped a doctor guy on the shoulder and he turned to me.

"Yes, Mizz?" he said in a weird accent.

"Where's Harley?" I questioned

"Who iz 'hat?" he spoke weirdly, is he a refugee or something?

"Har-ley." i said slowly

He blinked at me confused.

"Ok, is there any decent speaking doctors in here?" I shouted to the three medical people who were busy doing 'medical things'. At this point I was quite angry and one of those birdboy's came into the room.

"Here you are." he said, ah the blue one.

"What?" I said folding my arms.

"Your not meant to be in here." he said

"I'm looking for Harley!"

"She's out there." he said pointing to the Cave. Oh. I ignored him and stormed past back into the Cave.

Yes well, he was right, but i didn't know stitches were that quick. She was standing with Selina, Bats was there too. Ugh.

"Harley!" I called, she saw me and grinned running over to me engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Breathing. Capacity." I gasped she jumped back clutching her wound. Which im guessing is now securely stitched up.

"Sorry Ivy." She said twitching

"Are you okay?" I asked because she looked like she was still in pain.

"Uh hu, just they had to stitch me while i was awake, because they didn't want me to fall back into unconsciousness."

Ouch.

"Yesh, that must've been painful."

"Not as painful as the knife itself." she half smiled

"Oh."

We went back over the the rest of the 'gang', hah no. I really don't like these people (minus Harley and Selina, well ish).

"What do Joker and Two-face want with these." Said little birdboy. Ok total insult.

"Ok, offensive." I stated

"We might know what Two-face wants." Laughed Harley then Selina.

"What?" Robin it was, who asked. Harley was about to say when i clamped my hand over her mouth. Hard.

"Ow!" I heard her murmur.

"Okay then." Robin said.

"Can you think of anything they want from you. Since they did trick you into that room." Batman asked

"Gullible." Coughed Nightwing

"As we can see, Two-face justs wants a girlfriend." Harley shrugged, followed by laughter from Selina. I shot both them a 'I will choke you both in your sleep.' look. Harley shrugged again and Selina rolled her eyes.

"Ok then the questions aren't working." muttered Robin.

Batman tried one more time "What would Joker, Scarecrow and Two-face want from the three of you? Anything you could hold against them in court or threaten them with?" he looked at Harley particularly.

She looked thoughtful for a minute, then clasped her hand over her mouth. Well we've got our answers.

"What is it Harley?" Selina asked as Harley started laughing.

We all stared at her like she was crazy, even though she kinda is.

"Harl-" Batman wad cut off by her saying, "I've got it, hah. Me? I've have it!" followed by more laughter.

"Um, what?" I said confused just like everyone else.

"I need to go home. That's where it is!" She grinned

"What? Home as in the flat?" Selina lowered her voice as she said it.

"Uh hu! Now, i need to get it now." she said

I was kinda perplexed there. Confusing this girl was, very.

"So there is something Joker, Scarecrow or-" Batman was cut off again.

"Joker. Joker wants it." Harley said firmly

"Ok, so there is something Joker wants and you have it?"

She nodded simply, gosh there's something wrong with this girl.

"So can we go and get whatever this thing is?" Selina asked wanting an excuse to leave.

He will so fall for it!

He will so not fall for it!

Yeah, um after even the tiniest persuading and in Selina's case, ultimate flirting.

No. He sent Harley to the flat, along with Nightwing. So me and Selina are stuck here with Mr. B all over again.

"So bats?" I said "Whatcha doing?"

"Do you two just copy what each other say or is it just me?" he said

I looked at Selina and we said "Its just you."