20. Obvious?

Selina's P.O.V

"No offence or anything, but Harley's a bitch." The baby bird said to me as I fake smiled and turned back to Batman.

"About her, she - she needs a little time." I said flustered as Ivy gave me daggers from across the room.

"She can't of gone far anyway, I suggest we go and look for her." Ivy said lazily.

"Already found her," Batman growled.

"What? Do you have twenty - twenty vision for something?" Ivy asked "Sixth sense?"

"Mirco-chipping machine, actually." he said, did the caped crusader just use sarcasm.

"You mirco-chipped us?!" Ivy said angrily.

"Just her," He said "I thought she might go back - "

"Back? What do you mean back? Back where?" I asked impatiently.

"Wasn't it obvious?" Robin said smirking. Me and Ivy turned to him in sync "What?"

Robin had fun keeping this from us "You seriously don't know, you're her friends."

"Robin, that's enough." Batman said turning to us "She's gone back to the Joker's hideout, she has been for quite a while - "

"How do you know?" Ivy shrieked.

"Like Robin said, it was obvious since there a bruises covering her body." He continued as our jaws dropped "She is already there according to the detector, Joker uses people - "

"Yes, we know, I mean she is one of those people!" Ivy stammered waving her hands around.

"But, how did we not know?" I cried "Its not like she beats herself up." I put my head in my heads, distraught.

"Relax, me and Nightwing are going down there now." Robin said casually.

"What? No, I'm going!" Ivy said trying to find an exit.

"We need you both here." Batman said trying to calm us.

"Over my dead body!" I yelled "Where is the door!"

Batman sighed "Fine, you can come, but if you escape, you're going back to Arkham."

Ivy nodded, I muttered under my breath "Already heading there anyway sunshine."