Chapter One

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[Little Adventure]

Vote & Comment if you want :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"YOU ALL READY?" Holly called as she put on her old leather jacket.

"Yes I'm ready!" Amelia came out of the bathroom, Holly let out a sigh as she saw how messy her hair was.

"Come here" she patted the space next to her on the bed and held a brush in her other hand.

She slowly brushed Amelia's hair and put her hair up in two pigtails. „There you go" Holly smiled as she held the small hand mirror in front of Amelia.

"Yay! Thank you Holls" she gave her a big toothy grin and went to put on her shoes.

"Come on let's go."

𖤐𖤐𖤐

When they entered Diagon ally Amelia let out a big gasp, sure she had been there before but only ever to go to Knockturn alley.

Holly went to Gringotts and got some money from the Black family vault. She didn't have the key so she would always let the Goblins take a drop of her blood to identify her.

After she had gotten the money she lead Amelia to Ollivanders to get her wand. Amelia was jumping up and down in excitement when they neared the small shop. Whilst Amelia was getting her wand, Holly had wandered over to the pet shop to surprise Amelia with a pet. Holly herself had her fluffy grey cat Tibby, which currently resided at a friends house since animals weren't allowed in the orphanage.

Holly knew how much Amelia loved ferrets so she had decided on getting her a white ferret. She thanked the kind woman at the register and left the shop with a cage in hand. From not too far away she saw Amelia with a big smile on her face but her smile only widened when she saw Holly.

"Surprise" Holly said, showing the ferret to Amelia.

"Oh my god, thank you Holly" Holly was engulfed into a tight hug, which she returned immediately.

"Oh he's so handsome, is it even a he?" questioned Amelia as she admired the ferret.

"Yes it's a he" Holly laughed as she handed the cage to the younger girl.

"I'll name him Oscar!"

"That's a beautiful name"

"Oh and I got my wand" she held up her wand proudly. "Its made of Applewood and has Unicorn hair as it's core, are there Unicorns at Hogwarts?"

"Oh yes there are plenty in the forbidden forest"

After they had gotten all their school books it was time for Amelia to get her new robes. Holly sat on a bench outside finishing her ice cream as she waited for Amelia. When Amelia was done she had noticed something further down the street, her eyes widened when she noticed who it was. Amelia quickly payed for her robes and ran outside. Holly noticed the distressed look on the younger girls face and asked her what was wrong.

Instead of answering she grabbed Holly's hand and pulled her towards a nearby alley.

"Amelia what on earth are you doing?"

"It was Sirius Black" Amelia whispered when she saw him walk past them.

Holly's eyes widened and she thanked the small girl before they sneakily made their way out of the small alley.

"Oh are we going to Cordelia's?" Amelia asked as she skipped through the crowd whilst holding Holly's hand.

"Yes I'm just going to pick up Tibby"

When they entered Knockturn alley Holly pulled Amelia closer to her as they pushed their way through the many people. None of them dared to look in Holly's direction since they knew what she was capable of though there was one man who was obviously new that made his way towards the two girls.

"Now what are you two pretty things doing out here" he slurred as he neared Holly. She ignored him and pulled Amelia even closer to her. The man didn't take the hint and grabbed Holly by her wrist. Her head snapped towards the man and her eyes shined red, without hesitation a red mist made it's way around the mans neck and started choking him. Holly had held a hand over Amelias eyes to spare her of the ugly sight. Holly continued walking and after a few seconds the red mist disappeared, making the man fall to the ground. Holly was pretty sure he was still breathing.

As they entered the small pub they were greeted by Sam, a daily customer, who was sat on a bar stool with a pint of beer in his hands.

"Morning girls, shopping gone well?" he asked and Amelia went to sit next to him to show him her new pet.

"It went fine" Holly replied as she poured herself a glass of water and then another for Amelia. „Is Cora in?"

"Oh yes she's upstairs"

Holly nodded and made her way up the old stairs.

"Cora?" She called out and she slightly jumped when she felt something against her leg but relaxed when she saw it was only Tibby.

"Oh Holly darling, lovely to see you here" Cora smiled as she swished her hands, boxes were floating around the room but Holly didn't question it.

Cordelia Chattox, also known as Cora, was Holly's mentor slash mother figure. Cordelia had found a young Holly wandering around the streets of Knockturn alley a few years back. She had taken care of Holly and ever since then she had taught her different types of magic, well mostly dark magic and Holly was extremely grateful for that.

"Just wanted to stop by since were leaving in a couple of days" She smiled and picked up Tibby.

"Oh yes the big day for Amelia, and has she been practicing her hand movements?"

"Yes she has and I even saw the tiniest bit of light, she's definitely improving"

The type of magic that Cordelia was teaching them went unnoticed by the ministry which meant they were allowed to practice it whenever they wanted, Amelia had recently also gotten into it and Holly would help her practice any chance she got.
The colour of the magic was different for everyone who practiced it, Cordelia's magic was a vibrant purple and Holly's was a beautiful red, Holly had a bet going on with Cora on what Amelia's colour would be. Cora bet on white whilst Holly said it would be yellow.

After a few hours it was time for Holly and Amelia to leave.

"Oh I'll miss you both so much" Cordelia tightly hugged the two girls and only released them after Holly said she was losing her breath.

"I have packed you a few books dear Amelia and for you as well Holly" she handed the books to Holly which she put into her purse that had an extension charm on it. Cordelia had given it to her as a birthday present and Holly absolutely loved it.

When they left Amelia was happily walking alongside Holly when they came across the man who had harassed them earlier. With one swift movement Amelia kicked the man in the gut and continued onward. Holly snorted and gave the man a smirk before following behind Amelia.