Chapter Fifteen

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[K-I-S-S-I-N-G]

Vote&Comment if you want:)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

WINTER BREAK WAS NEARING, the weather was getting colder and snow had already started appearing which led to a massive snowball fight between students. The loud screams and laughs echoed through the hallways as the Professors tried to chase the students and throw them into detention, for throwing snowballs at them.

Holly was cozily sat in the library, Amelia's head was lazily placed on the girls lap as she read a book of her own.

"Holly?" Amelia asked, Holly let out a small hum as she looked down at the first year "When you go to Cordelia's can you ask her to get me the Herbology book she told me about? Apparently it could help me." The girl shrugged, her hate for Herbology had only grown over the weeks and she had even tried skipping but was caught by Holly several times who then personally escorted her to class.

Holly chuckled and nodded, she still hadn't been able to ask the Potters if she could spend the break with Harry, alone. She felt somewhat embarrassed to be asking that, since they would probably assume things. Of course she couldn't tell them the true reason for their little trip but she was confident that she'd think of some sort of excuse.

Her plan had been going smoothly so far, she had the Potters, Sirius Black and even Peter Pettigrew wrapped around her finger. The only problem was Remus Lupin, he didn't trust Holly and he made that very clear every time she was around him. He'd send her suspicious glances and would often follow the girl around as if he were trying to catch her in some sort of illegal act.

Holly's eyebrows quipped up when she saw the Potter couple walk into the Library, their hands intertwined as Lily went to look for a book to read.

"I'll be right back." Holly got up despite her racing heart, she had no idea why she was so nervous. Merlin why didn't I just let Harry do this?

As if Merlin had heard her, Harry walked into the Library immediately catching Holly's eye as she rushed towards him and pulled him into a row of bookshelves.

"Woah, didn't think we'd be doing this right now." Harry smirked and just then Holly noticed how close they were. She pushed him back and scoffed "Don't get any ideas you twat."

"Ouch, you really hurt me Holly." Harry held a hand over his heart as he faked a hurt expression "Can I get a kiss to make me feel better?" He puckered his lips playfully and she whacked him over the head with a book.

"You can kiss my arse." She retorted, dropping the book as she looked around the corner to see if the two Professors were still there.

"What are you doing?"

"You've got to ask your parents."

"Ask them what?"

Holly glared at him as he held his hands up in surrender and chuckled "Chill it love, I'll ask them alright."

"Don't call me that."

"What, love?" He grinned, Holly just pushed him away so he could go and ask his parents.

Harry walked over to his parents as he saw Holly back with Amelia, he quickly put his attention to his parents who were talking about something.

"Oh, Harry! Where have you been?" Lily asked, worry overcoming her as she saw how red his face was.

"Just outside, throwing snowballs at people." He shrugged as James pulled his son in for a side hug and laughed "That's my boy."

"I was actually going to ask you something, do you think I could spend the winter break with Holly back in London?"

Both the mouths of his parents dropped open, Lily quickly recovering as she smacked her husband on the chest. "Is she your girlfriend?" James blurted out, quite loudly as Harry slowly grinned.

"Yeah, she is." He stated as Lily clapped her hands together in joy, "Oh that's wonderful Harry." She smiled whilst James still looked quite shocked by the news.

At that moment Holly wanted nothing more than to wipe that stupid shit eating grin off of Harry's face, he caught her gaze and sent her a sly wink before continuing to converse with his parents.

"Harry is your boyfriend?" Amelia gasped, her eyes growing large as a smile formed on her face but Holly immediately shook her head.

"No, he isn't." Holly grumbled, ignoring the sneaky looks she was receiving from Harry's parents who looked quite happy and excited.

"Harry and Holly sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Amelia singsonged with a large grin on her face as Holly rolled her eyes and let her book fall onto the girls face.

"Hey!"