Chapter Twenty Four

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[The Crown]

Vote&comment if you want:)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"WE NEED TO GET THE KEY."

Holly and Harry were stood in a corner, her hand held a plate of red velvet cake that she had taken a bite out of before deciding it tasted absolutely nothing like she had imagined it would.

"Okay... where do we get said key." Harry asked slowly, eyeing the cake that Holly had in her hands.

"It's hanging around Katerina Melovich's neck." Holly said, handing over her cake towards the boy who practically devoured it once it was in his grip.

"Oh I remember her, she's stuck up rich guy's wife." Harry remembered, setting the plate down on a nearby table as he looked at the woman.

She had beautiful long black hair and wore a stunning emerald green gown that hugged every place of her body perfectly. A golden key— which was barely noticeable— was hanging around her neck.

Rumour has it that Katerina only married Jack Talleth -aka, super rich guy- for his wealth and status. The woman was practically a genius in Holly's eyes, marrying a wealthy old guy for his money and gaining everlasting fame and connections. It was a very good plan.

"How do we get it off her neck? Do we behead her?" Harry questioned, taking a sip from his wine whilst Holly shot him an impressed look.

"Love your way of thinking, though it would be too messy." Holly stated, racking through ideas in her mind to figure out how to get the necklace.

"Mind control maybe?" Harry said, Holly thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"It'd take a while for me to get into her head, she'd feel it coming." Holly sighed, downing her glass of wine as she let out a frustrated groan.

Holly looked up again and noticed Harry was gone, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she looked around the large room. Her eyes widened once she saw Harry talking to Katerina.

What the fuck is he doing?

Holly's blood began to boil once the two started dancing, was he doing this to anger her?

The girls anger died down however when she saw Harry slyly clipping the necklace off of her neck, the boy was definitely skilled with his hands.

Holly could feel her heart beat faster as she saw him act out such beautiful thievery, nobody noticed it except for Holly.

As soon as the dance was over, Harry left the woman's side. His nose scrunched up in disgust as he tried to get rid of the awful perfume stench.

"Fucking hell you reek." Holly laughed to which Harry shot her an unamused look.