Chapter Twelve

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[Fooled]

Comment&Vote if you want:)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

SIRIUS'S EYES WERE WIDE as he saw his daughter sitting in front of him, his shocked expression turned into a confused look as he wondered what she was doing in his classroom so late at night.

"Good Evening Professor." Holly nodded, swinging her legs off of the desk as she got up. "I believe you're looking for this?" She held up his wand as he hesitantly nodded.

A scoff slipped from the teens lips as she noticed his nervous demeanour "I won't kill you or anything." At that he visibly relaxed.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned, eyebrows furrowing as he swiftly caught his wand which Holly had thrown towards him.

Holly took a deep breath, she couldn't believe what she was about to do. "I wanted to apologise."

"Apologise?"

"Yes, I wanted to apologise for my behaviour towards you. I wasn't being fair and I know I shouldn't have acted that way." Holly nearly gagged at the words that were coming out of her mouth but nonetheless she had to stick to her plan.

"If you're okay with it, I'd like for us to be a proper family." Holly voiced, her hands clasped behind her back as she kept her eyes set on him.

Sirius couldn't believe what he was hearing, a small smile grew on his face as he rushed forward and engulfed the girl into a tight embrace.

Holly forced herself to not rip his hair out right there and then, so instead, she slowly returned the hug.

She felt nothing but hatred and resentment for him, but the thing was, her plan had started off smoothly. She bit back a smirk as he released her from the hug, a fake warm smile growing on the girls face as she spoke "Thank you for giving me another chance."

Sirius felt his heart warm up as he saw the big smile on his daughters face "Merlin I've missed you Holly."

"I've missed you too, Dad."

Holly cringed at that last part, though she had to make it seem as believable as possible.

I swear to Merlin, I'll make your life a living hell Sirius Black. I can't wait to see you suffer.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

The next morning Holly was already sat in the library, her books all sprawled out on the table as she studied. Having skipped breakfast the library was pretty much empty, small whispers coming from a group of first years who were probably copying their overdue homework from their friends.

Holly somewhat regretted taking eleven classes, but she was not about to let Hermione Granger win. The frizzy haired girl was outraged when she heard how many classes the Ravenclaw girl was juggling this year.

Holly's concentration was broken when Hermione Granger slammed her books onto the table, that Holly was sitting at. Looking up, Holly nearly laughed as she saw the Gryffindor girl, her hair was frizzier than usual and looked like it hadn't been combed at all, the dark rings under her eyes made it clear that she hadn't slept properly in days.

A few days ago it was announced that there would be a Ancient Ruins test, and Holly knew Hermione was close to her breaking point.

The black haired Ravenclaw noticed the dirty looks the Gryffindor sent her, Holly felt the need for some fun and quickly got up and grabbed one of her many books. Her hand glided over the spine of it as she slowly neared the Gryffindor girl.

"Excuse me, Hermione?" Holly voiced as Hermione slammed down her quill and spun her head towards the girl.

"What?" The girl snapped, Holly bit back a smirk at the harsh reply and held up her Ancient Ruins book.

"I was wondering if you'd like to borrow my book? It's a lot better than the one we use in class." Holly offered as Hermione furrowed her eyebrows, not expecting the sudden kindness from the Ravenclaw.

"Oh, uh alright then. Thanks." Hermione grabbed the book, nearly snatching it out of Holly's hand as she started reading it.

Holly turned around and slowly smirked as she saw Hermione put her full focus on the words in her book.

Her eyes glimmered red for a second before she put her attention back onto her own studies, the smirk not leaving her lips as she knew Hermione would fail drastically.