Chapter Twenty Two

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[Presents]

Vote&Comment if you want to:)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"HARRY I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU STEP ON MY TOES I'LL BEHEAD YOU."
Holly threatened, her eyes narrowing up at the dark haired boy who seemed to enjoy her little threat.

The two teenagers were in the middle of their dancing lesson, there was no way in hell they'd attend the grand gala without any knowledge of basic ballroom dancing.

"Awh, how sweet of you." Harry grinned, finding her frustration quite amusing as he had his hands placed on her waist.

Holly was about to let go of him when Harry spun her around and dipped her, his hand securely around her waist as her hair fell back.

A gasp left her lips as she looked up into Harry's eyes which were glimmering in amusement. Holly was absolutely speechless to say the least.

Their faces were close together as both had their eyes locked with each other, Harry started leaning forward but stopped as there was a knock on the door.

"Lunch is ready!" Cordelia called through the closed door as Holly chuckled by Harry's annoyed reaction.

The dark haired boy pulled Holly back up again, her hair being all puffed up as she tried flattening it down.

"That was truly a surprise." Holly voiced, a hint of amusement in her tone as she glanced at the boy before leaving the room.

"What can I say? I'm a natural!" Harry called, following the girl of his dreams out and into the kitchen.

"How are my two top students?" Cordelia was probably the most excited about tonight, she had already cleaned a spot in her jewellery closet for her newest item.

"Stressed." Holly answered simply, putting her wand up in her hair which held it together securely.

"Oh Holly you'll be fine, relax a bit." Cordelia smiled, Holly rolled her eyes as she took a bite of her food.

Just then a letter appeared out of nowhere, falling onto Holly's lap as a smile pulled onto her face.

"Who sent that?" Harry asked, looking at the letter which was covered in stickers. Holly quirked her eyebrow and chuckled "Who do you think?"

Amelia had sent a shit ton of letters during the time that Holly and Harry were at Cordelia's. Each time she'd tell stories about how much fun she was having at Hogwarts, which always put a smile on Holly's face.

The rest of the day was spent with silent studying of the giant mansion, that they were going to be entering tomorrow night. Holly had managed to remember every single entrance and emergency exit if something went wrong in the slightest.