Chapter Eleven

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[The Plan]

Comment&Vote if you want:)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

HOLLY BRUSHED HER still Scarlet red hair, the colour slowly fading every minute. Amelia was sprawled out on the teens bed doing her Herbology homework, which apparently was a real pain in the arse.

Harry was sat beside the younger girl and tried to help her, but in the end even he looked up at Holly for help, since he had completely forgotten everything from first year.

After Harry had told her everything Holly came up with a plan to get her revenge, the plan was perfect and guaranteed to ruin Sirius Black forever.

"Amelia you know I won't tell you the answer." Holly raised her eyebrows as a smile set on her face, sticking out her tongue towards the young girl who groaned in frustration.

"I hate Herbology." Amelia pouted, slamming her book shut as she jumped off the bed.

"Welcome to the club." Harry held up his hand as Amelia gave him a high five and then went to bother Tibby, who was peacefully laying asleep on the floor.

"Okay Harry, I've made arrangements with Cordelia. In the winter holidays we will go back to London where we can pick up the books she has for you."

"Why can't she just send them per owl."

"Too risky." Holly shrugged, Cordelia had agreed to teach the Potter boy even though she was still somewhat shocked that he, out of all people, wanted to learn dark magic.

"Is Amelia coming?" Over the past few days Harry and Amelia had become quite good friends, you'd find them joking around in the hallways before class and sometimes Harry would even join Amelia and Holly at the Hufflepuff table.

"Ames, you wanna come?"

The younger girl thought for a moment, her hair falling over her face as she leaned over the edge of the bed. "I'd rather stay here for Christmas, Josh said Hogwarts has the best food on Christmas eve." A large smile set on Amelia's face as she thought about her favourite holiday.

The two teenagers shared looks as Holly raised her eyebrows, a sly smirk finding its way into her face. "Ooo, who's Josh." Holly wiggled her eyebrows as Harry joined in.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He grinned playfully as the young girl grew red, shaking her head instantly.

"You guys are horrible!" Amelia exclaimed in embarrassment, grabbing her books and Tibby, she made her way out of the room.

"Awh don't be like that Amelia! We're just joking!" Holly laughed, the door slamming shut as the young girls footsteps grew quieter.

Both Harry and Holly burst out into fits of laughter, gripping her stomach Holly nearly fell onto the floor as Harry's loud sounds of laughter rang through the dorm room.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Holly's footsteps rang through the dark and empty Hallways, her prefect badge shining bright under the moonlight as her robes billowed behind her. The cold air nipped at her skin, though the determined teenager ignored it as she continued on to one of the many classrooms.

She opened the large classroom door which let out a loud squeak, Holly bit the inside of her cheek as she looked around the dark and empty classroom.

"Great, he's not here." She muttered, slowly closing the classroom door as she walked further into the classroom.

Holly took a seat on the teachers chair and waited for the Professor to show up, a wand lay on the desk and Holly was sure that at any moment he would come looking for it.

The Ravenclaw's hair was back to its normal dark colour, her legs were stretched out onto the desk as she twirled his wand around her fingers.

Suddenly the door opened and the lights went on, a sharp gasp was heard when he suddenly saw the girl sat in his chair.

"Holly?"