Chapter Nineteen

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[Golden Invitations]

Vote&Comment if you want:)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

MORNING ARRIVED
though Holly hadn't slept a wink as she spent the entire night up thinking about what she realised earlier.

The door to the kitchen opened and in walked the one person who Holly was hoping to see.

"Did you only agree to teach Harry so he could help me steal the crown?" Holly lowered her tea cup as the older woman chuckled.

"Well good morning to you as well." Cordelia ignored her question as she went to get a cup of tea for herself.

Swishing her hand, the kettle flew over to Holly who continued to glare at her mentor. Cordelia placed her empty cup onto the table and sat down opposite of her, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

"I assume I'm right then?" Holly stated, her hand tightly gripping the tea cup as Cordelia looked up.

"I always wonder how you find out these kind of things." Cordelia tilted her head as a smirk crept onto her face.

"Whatever you have planned, I can do it myself. There's no need to drag Harry into it." Holly voiced calmly as she took another sip of her tea which was slowly starting to get cold.

"Aw that's cute, do you care that much about him?" The older woman mocked as Holly bit the inside of her cheek, shaking her head she slammed down the now empty cup.

"I don't." Holly denied, though the tugging at her heart told her differently.

"Mhm sure you don't. Here's the thing, that rich bastard is holding a ball in a few days which give you the perfect opportunity to steal the crown for me." Cordelia announced, her hand running over the thick set of diamonds hanging around her neck.

"You know, Luther payed me a visit yesterday." Holly said, trying to calm her thoughts down first by changing the topic.

"Oh he did?" She smirked, glancing down at her necklace "I trust you took care of him?" Cordelia looked back up at Holly who chuckled.

"Obviously."

"Splendid, here are the invitations I managed to recreate." She began holding out the golden invitations "But Holly dear, do reconsider taking Harry. It'd be a lot less suspicious."

Holly sighed, Cordelia was right. If she went alone it would only raise suspicions and would make her a target by the guards who often eyed the lonely women.

"And luckily for you, its a masquerade ball." Cordelia winked, her brown frizzy hair falling slightly over her face as she leaned forward and practically held the invitations in front of Holly's face.

"You're paying for my dress." Holly grumbled, snatching the invitations as she stomped back to her room.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"She wants us to steal a crown?" Harry's eyes were the size of tennis balls as she finished explaining the situation to him.

"You really don't have to come, I'll manage on my own."

Harry immediately shook his head as a chuckle escaped his lips "Fuck no, I'm definitely coming."

"You really want to? It could be dangerous." Holly teased, raising her eyebrows as the Gryffindor boy scoffed.

"If getting this crown will make Cordelia finally start teaching me dark magic, I'm all in." He stated "Besides, I can't pass up the opportunity on seeing you in a silk dress." He smirked, leaning his head against the wall.

"A silk dress?" Holly scoffed at the thought of her in a dress, sure she loved dressing up from time to time, but she absolutely hated it when she couldn't fully enjoy her night in a dress when having to steal things.

"Says on the invitation, women are advised to wear silk gowns." Harry held up the card with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Then I suppose I'll have to go dress shopping later on."

—————————————————
Managed to write this short chapter in class, I probably won't update for a while since I have a lot of exams but I promise I'll try my best <3

Please leave feedback :)

-Star x