Chapter Twenty Five

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[Heated]

Vote&Comment if you want:)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"HURRY UP HARRY!"
Holly exclaimed, pulling Harry along who seemed to be struggling to keep up with the girl as he nearly tripped.

"Merlin you're fast!" Harry gasped, Holly slowed down as she started walking along with him.

The two were very careful to avoid any other people and made their way through the tighter parts of Diagon Alley.

Practically nobody was around to witness them walking around in very expensive clothes but the two still decided to be cautious.

You never know when someone is following you.

Holly had conjured herself a new pair of shoes during their escape and now wore a comfortable pair of trainers. Her dress was soaking wet and had a few rips in it from all the running.

Rain was falling from the dark sky though the two teenagers didn't care at all seeing as they were already drenched.

A laugh escaped Holly's lips as she looked down at the crown in her hands, it shone brightly under the moonlight.

Suddenly Holly was pushed against a wall, Harry holding her tightly as he heard voices nearing them.

"Keep an eye out for any suspicious activities, there was a report about an apparation here. Apparently something has been stolen from Talleth Manor." A gruff voice spoke up whilst two other voices followed.

Holly's eyes widened as she saw the uniform they had on.

They are Aurors.

Shit.

Holly tried to think of a way out, her mind nearly exploding with all the adrenaline she had rushing through her.

She heard the footsteps nearing them and thats when Holly got the perfect idea.

"Play along." She told Harry who furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Holly's entire expression changed within seconds, her face ridden with shock and betrayal.

"How could you?!" She exclaimed in anger which made Harry jump.

"You slept with my sister?" Holly screamed, ignoring the Auror who was watching the scene unfold. Due to the dark, the Auror was unable to see their faces but he was not about to get in the middle of the heated fight.

Harry finally caught on and threw his hands up in the air in frustration "It was a mistake! Please don't do this!" He played along.

The next thing that Holly did shocked practically everyone, she raised her hand and slapped Harry as hard as she could— she had to sell it.

The Auror seemed to be too scared to interfere and went along to look for some other suspicious activities.

Harry looked back to see the Auror walking away, his eyes wide as he looked over at Holly.

"You slapped me?" Harry gasped, holding his cheek which was very red.

"I am so sorry." Holly bit back a laugh, softly placing her hand on his cheek which seemed to calm him down instantly.

"Let's get going."

The two quickly made their way to Knockturn Alley, Harry still ranting on about his cheek to which Holly could only bite back a chuckle.

I didn't mean to hit him that hard.

Harry quickly opened the door to Cordelia's bar, the lights were turned off and everything was very quiet.

Both rushed upstairs as they tried to catch their breath, both panting whilst Holly felt a smile tugging at her lips.

"Oh my fucking god we did it!"

Holly's head was spinning as she looked down at the crown, her adrenaline was through the roof as a large grin formed on her face.

"Holy shit." Harry breathed out with a chuckle, taking the crown from Holly's hands.

Holly looked up at Harry with a smile, his eyes lingered over the crown before meeting hers.

"Oh my god we have to tell Cordelia." Holly exclaimed as she started walking away though Harry quickly put his arm against the wall and smashed his lips against hers.

The sudden action took Holly by surprise as she felt her heart stop momentarily, Harry pulled back once he noticed her lack of reaction and immediately felt bad.

"I- Holly- I'm sorry- I should've asked first-" He stammered but Holly cut him off by placing her lips onto his.

The kiss was passionate and Holly craved for more. His arm snaked around her waist, lifting her up against the wall as the kiss deepened. He swiftly set the crown atop of her head which made her chuckle into the kiss.

The two stumbled along the hallway towards her bedroom, soft moans leaving her mouth as he started kissing her neck.

"The things you do to me." Harry whispered in her ear, she felt butterflies in her stomach as his hot breath came against her skin.

Holly let out a gasp as she was pressed against the wall once again, her hair was probably a mess but at that moment she couldn't care less.

"Fuck, Harry." She moaned, her hands were softly pulling at his hair as she wrapped her legs around his torso.

"I need you, now." Harry breathed, looking down at Holly who had a desperate look on her face.

She craved him.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

It was roughly five in the morning, the sun was slowly rising whilst most people woke up to go to work.

Holly and Harry were laying together, their legs entangled together as Holly slept peacefully.

Harry gazed down at Holly who was lying sound asleep in his arms, a strand of hair was placed over her face which Harry softly removed.

"God I love you so much Holly." He whispered quietly, making sure not to wake her.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you."

—————————————————

I tried my best at writing a heated scene but I definitely will never write smut.

This chapter is very rushed but I still hope you like it!

-Star x