Chapter Twenty Three

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[The Ball]

Vote&Comment if you want :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

HOLLY BLACK WAS NERVOUS.

She had gone through the plan multiple times and had memorised every single detail, though for some reason she still felt nervous.

A knock on her door pulled her out of her daze, the door creaked open to reveal a very formally dressed Harry.

"You ready?" He questioned softly, noticing her nervousness as she exhaled deeply.

"Let's get this over with." Holly said, fixing her hair up before turning back to Harry who was lost in her beauty.

Holly knitted her eyebrows in confusion as she waved her hand in front of his face, in an attempt to get his attention.

"Sorry, sorry." Harry snapped out of it as he awkwardly laughed it off as if nothing had happened.

Holly stepped forward, her hand raised up to his face as she brushed back some of his hair to which he was left speechless.

Holly tilted her head slowly as Harry's heart began beating faster, their faces now only inches apart.

"Harry if you fuck this up I'll kill you." She threatened.

And just like that Harry bit back a groan as Holly walked straight past him.

God how he wanted to press her against the wall and-

"Harry!"

The dirty thoughts in his mind quickly vanished as he spun around.

"Coming!"

𖤐𖤐𖤐

The familiar feeling of being pushed through a tight space took over Holly and Harry as they apparated to the grand party.

As soon as they had arrived Harry's mouth fell open whilst Holly let out a gasp.

Right in front of them was a massive mansion which could easily pass off as a castle. Everything looked neatly decorated and expensive as guests were escorted inside.

Holly let out a sharp breath as she secured her black mask, her head turning slightly towards Harry who did the same.

"You ready?" She asked Harry who merely nodded at her question.

The two teenagers neared the mansion, Holly's hand around Harry's arm as they both held their invitations proudly.

Two men were stood at the entrance, Holly smiled at the men who tried to keep up the tough act as she held up her invitation.

"Enjoy your night." One of the men said as the other handed them their golden invitations back. The man seemed to be hypnotised by Holly as he couldn't get his eyes off of her.

"We will, thanks." Harry smirked, putting his arm around Holly's waist protectively as he shot the guard a warning glance.

Holly's heels clicked against the polished marble flooring as the two made their way inside.

"Oh- Excuse me." A female voice spoke up which made the two teens stop in their step.

"I'll need to take hold of your wands for the night, just as a security measure." The woman smiled, holding a clipboard in her hands. She wore a golden dress which looked relatively expensive by the way it was shining in the light.

Just as I suspected.

"Oh of course." Holly laughed sweetly, Harry pulled out both wands from his jacket and handed them over to the lady who nodded gratefully.

"Thank you and enjoy your night." She gave one last smile before attending to the next guests who entered the mansion.

A small flash of red magic shined Holly's eyes, adrenaline coursing through her veins as they entered the large ball room.

People were dancing and spinning around, simply having the time of their lives as large amounts of food and alcohol surrounded them.

Before Holly could locate the host, she was pulled onto the dance floor. Harry held her waist as they began swaying along to the music.

It was almost as if time had stopped, Harry was gazing into Holly's beautiful eyes which had a red tint to them. She looked absolutely prefect.

Holly nearly forgot everything that was on her mind once she looked up at Harry who was looking down at her red lips.

His hands trailed down further on her waist as a smirk plastered his face, he was teasing her.

She leaned forward slowly, Holly, in that moment, wanted nothing more than to feel his lips on hers.

Their faces were inches away but Holly snapped out of her daydream once she heard loud claps and cheers.

Practically the whole party was watching the two teenagers dance together, Holly grew red from embarrassment and took her hands off of Harry whilst he only smirked.

Holly pulled Harry from the dance floor and shot him a stern look.

"Oh don't give me that look you know you enjoyed it." Harry said smugly to which Holly rolled her eyes.

Perhaps I did.

"Let's just get the stupid crown."

—————————————————
WELL HELLO AGAIN!
I APOLOGISE FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE BUT HERES THE NEW CHAPTER :) I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL DEFINITELY BE LONGER.

-Star x