Chapter Ten

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[Lies, Lies and even more Lies]

Comment&Vote if you want:)
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

HARRY JAMES POTTER had always found the dark arts fascinating, over the years he had gotten a small dark arts book collection that he had kept hidden from his family, knowing damn well they'd never let him near any kind of dark magic.

An opportunity settled in his path when he had found out that the Ravenclaw girl, which he so obviously fancied, presented him with the thing that he so desperately wanted to learn.

After he spoke those words Holly's eyes widened as she nearly choked on her water, she set down her glass and slowly turned her head to the boy with glasses.

"What?" Shock was barely visible on her face as she kept a neutral face but innerly Harry knew she was freaking out. Out of the corner of his eye he saw almost his entire family sneaking glances at the two teenagers, which was probably why Holly was acting so calm.

After a long pause of silence Holly sighed, "Are you sure you want to?" Holly didn't know why she was even considering the idea, though the thought of having a learning partner her age was just too good to pass. And in some ways she had found herself enjoying his company more and more.

Harry's grin widened as he nodded his head immediately, his excitement grew as he saw the girl put her full attention toward him.

"Alright, but only under one condition." Harry raised his eyebrows urging her to continue "Figure out what Sirius Black knows about me, I've noticed him snooping around but I'm not sure what he knows or suspects."

"Pfft, easy." Harry rolled his eyes as he glanced to his godfather who was very obviously avoiding eye contact.

"It seems we have a deal then Mr Potter." She stretched her hand out and the boy wore a sly smirk as he shook her hand, sealing the deal.

"It seems we do, Ms Black."

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Classes went by slow and as soon as the last Class ended Harry bolted up from his seat, ignoring the calls from Hermione and Ron as he set out to find his godfather.

"Sirius!" The boy exclaimed as soon as he entered the Professors classroom, Sirius was sat on his desk as multiple papers surrounded him.

"Ah, Harry! What's up?" The man questioned, squinting his eyes as he tried to read something from one of the exam papers he had collected earlier.

"Nothing much, I have a question." Harry leaned against one of the desks and thought out his plan.

"Shoot." Sirius dropped the paper and put his full focus on his godson.

"What's the deal with you and Holly?"

Sirius immediately frowned, but nonetheless he started talking. Harry slyly smirking as his plan got into motion, once Sirius started talking there was no stopping him.

"You really think she's practicing dark magic?" Harry chuckled, knitting his eyebrows as he rolled his eyes. Sirius sighed and rubbed his eyes, it was clear he had barely gotten any sleep the night before.

"I was so sure of it but now I don't even know anymore." Sirius shook his head as Harry spoke again.

"I'm sure you just misunderstood something, Holly may have some anger issues but she's a good person. She would never go anywhere near dark magic." Sirius looked up at his godson and slowly nodded, the thought of having misunderstood something now seeming a lot more believable than ever.

"Do you think she could ever forgive me?"

"I don't know, it's really up to her." Harry shrugged, looking up at the clock he smiled back at his godfather.

"Well I'm off, meeting with Hermione. She's forcing me to study with her." The lie rolling smoothly off of the boy's tongue as he turned around and made his way to the door.

A large smirk forming on his face as he left the room, that couldn't have gone more perfectly.