Chapter Twenty

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[Shopping Events]

Vote&Comment if you want:)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

HOLLY BLACK
had never thought she'd ever see Harry Potter enjoying the practice of dark magic, but there she was, her chin resting on her palms as she saw the dark haired boy mimic Cordelia's hand movements.

"Excellent Harry, you're a fast learner." Cordelia commented, a proud smirk plastering onto her face.

Holly was replying to the many letters that Amelia had sent, her wand was stuck in her hair as it somehow held her hair up.

"Ten Galleons Harry's magic will be Black." Holly quipped up, placing her pen down as soon as she finished writing a reply.

"Oh you're on, but I'm confident it'll be blue." Cordelia snapped her fingers, her purse coming flying straight to her.

"You guys are betting on me?" Harry held a hand over his heart and wore a mock shock expression as Holly rolled her eyes.

The weather was absolutely freezing which was exactly why Holly was going to go dress shopping. With this kind of weather most people would be at home, snuggling up with their loved ones instead of being out in the cold.

"Alright, I'll be back later." Holly spoke up, grabbing her coat and Cordelia's purse, since she had promised to pay.

"Hey, hey, wait I'm coming." Harry shouted from upstairs as Holly had already made her way downstairs.

Holly furrowed her eyebrows at his exclamation but nonetheless she waited for him to make his way downstairs.

Harry jumped down the stairs, his hair as perfect as always as he pushed up his glasses, a goofy grin taking over his features whilst he fixed his black coat.

"God I wish you had tripped and fallen onto your face."

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Going dress shopping was probably the most fun Holly had had in years.

She felt like a princess every time she stepped out of the dressing room with a new gown on.

Though after multiple failed attempts of finding the right dress Holly had finally laid eyes on one that made her heart stop.

The beautiful red fabric gleamed in the store light, it looked absolutely perfect. The dark haired girl immediately snatched the beautiful dress and slipped it over her body, the silky fabric feeling absolutely amazing on her skin.

"Holy fuck." Harry muttered as he saw Holly step out of the dressing room, she looked breathtakingly beautiful in the red dress.

"What do you think?" Holly turned her head to see the boys eyes all over her, his jaw wide open as she noticed his pupils dilate.

"You look perfect." Harry said before thinking, his face flushing red as Holly bit back a smile at the compliment.

"Then I suppose this is the one."

𖤐𖤐𖤐

A while later Holly and Harry were Christmas shopping, the both of them had things they wanted to get for their friends and decided that they'd just get it done with.

"Aw this is cute." Holly wore a smile as she held up a small yellow sweater that had little ducks on it.

"Holly I'm pretty sure that's for an infant." Harry knitted his eyebrows as a grin spread across his face.

"Yeah, still cute though." Holly shrugged, putting the tiny sweater back as she made her way towards the older kids section.

In the end, Holly had gotten Amelia a beautiful pair of yellow gloves and a yellow coat, which the younger girl had asked for.

For Harry, the Ravenclaw had gotten him a necklace with a pentagram pendant. The special thing about it was that it was a protection necklace, any harmful spells that were shot his way would be shot back at the person who cast them.

The two teens were stood in a Muggle Jewellery store, the workers being heavily occupied by the many people that were rushing around to get expensive Christmas presents for their loved ones. The store basically reeked of the rich, by flashing her nicest smile towards the elder women who walked past her, she received very little stares as she acted completely natural.

Small flakes of snow were falling from the sky, the clouds were crowding the beautiful blue sky as everything seemed dark. Kids were outside laughing and chatting as they played with the freshly fallen snow, some snowballs hitting the window of the jewellery store which led the security guard to go out every few seconds to warn the kids to stop.

A beautiful shiny Purple Sapphire necklace was laid before Holly, she bit the inside of her cheek as she checked the price. There was no way in hell she'd ever pay for it.

With Harry distracting the jeweller, Holly quickly snatched the necklace and cast an illusion of it. Muggles were too stupid to notice anyway.

The Purple Sapphire necklace was safely secured in one of Holly's many coat pockets as she made her way back to Harry.

"Is the necklace to your liking?" The jeweller asked, his face holding a smile as he desperately tried to sell something to the two teenagers.

"Sorry, but I think I'll have to look somewhere else. Thank you though." Holly smiled as she took ahold of Harry's hand which caught him off guard as he froze.

"Oh are you sure miss? I'm sure we have something that you'll like." The jeweller laughed nervously looking around the store as Holly let out a sigh.

"I'm very sure, have a nice day." She quickly said, dragging Harry along as he was pulled out of his daydream. The girl shot a smile at the guard who seemed to flush red at her action, Holly was practically forcing herself not to gag.

Harry noticed the security guard stare and shot him a warning look as he looked over Holly protectively.

As they had gotten further away from the Jewellery store Holly let out a small chuckle, the adrenaline in her veins feeling just exhilarating as always.

"Did you get it?" He quizzed, running his hand through his hair as Holly let out a scoff.

"You think I'd leave the store without it?" The dark haired girl held up the beautiful necklace and showed it to him before putting it back into her pocket.

The two teenagers walked back to Cordelia's, Harry wore a bright grin as Holly just ignored him. Funnily, Holly didn't realise that she still had her hand intertwined with Harry's, which he couldn't be happier about.

Needless to say, the boy with glasses was head over heels in love with Holly Black.

—————————————————
Thank you so much for all the attention this book is getting! I still have a lot of exams coming up but I will try my best to update more!

-Star x