Chapter Fourteen

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[What's happening to me?]

Vote&Comment if you want:)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

HOLLY WAS ESCORTED out of the Hospital Wing, her wrist covered in a thin layer of bandages. Surprisingly Hermione did have some strength to her which Holly would've never expected, she was impressed.

Unfortunately the whole matter had been reported to Dumbledore, so Holly was now sat in the large office, her eyes set on the beautiful Phoenix. Seriously, who has a Phoenix in their office? Dumbledore, apparently.

"So, Holly. I understand that you are being accused of charming this Ancient Runes Book to hold the incorrect answers, yes?" Dumbledore's eyes sparkled as he sat in his chair.

"She did!" Hermione exclaimed, banging her fists on the Headmasters desk. Immediately Hermione sat back down as she received a warning glance from James Potter.

Holly could slowly feel pressure around her mind, she knew Dumbledore was sneakily trying to use legilimency against her but Holly was quick to act as she shielded her mind. You're not creeping around my mind Dumbledore.

"Headmaster, Minnie and I checked it for any sort of charms but we couldn't detect any. Seems that Holly is innocent."
Hermione tried to argue again but decided against it, not wanting to cause more trouble. Dumbledore slowly turned his head and reached for the book which James quickly handed him.

"Holly, may I ask where you got this book?" Holly knew he didn't believe her, she pretended to think for a second before answering.

"I got it from and old bookshop, but it closed down a year ago." Holly answered, a smile daring to tug at her lips when she saw Dumbledore's almost unnoticeable frown.

"Hermione I will be contacting your parents." The girl let out a whimper and he turned to Holly "You're free to go Holly."

Holly felt her heart racing with adrenaline, she knew she would get away with it of course, seeing the scared look on Hermiones face made it so worth all the hassle.

"Holly!" A voice called from behind her, she turned around swiftly and furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Professor Evans coming up to her.

"I heard what happened, are you doing alright?" Holly nearly groaned in annoyance, how many more times are people going to ask me if im fine?

"I'm fine, was there anything you needed?" Holly tried putting on a friendly smile as she held her book to her chest.

"I was wondering if you had already handed over your essay from last class, I looked through the pile and I can't seem to find yours." Lily brushed her hair back, Holly noticed the clean and expensive robes she wore. They were very different from her robes which she had owned since her third year.

"Oh, sorry! I meant to hand it in before but then the whole accusation thing happened. Do you mind if I bring it after Dinner?" Holly lied, she was silently cursing at herself for forgetting the essay.

"Yes! Of course that's no problem. Till later then." Professor Evans smiled and walked away, the faint steps of footsteps ringing in Holly's ears before they completely disappeared.

The Ravenclaw rushed to her common room, her robe billowing behind her as she practically ran upstairs.

I have never forgotten to do any of my homework, what's going on with me?

𖤐𖤐𖤐

With only an hour to write her three page essay, Holly whipped out her ink pot and quill before beginning to write.

Her mind was burning as she wrote fast, the sound of rain hitting against her window slowly calmed her as she finished writing her first page.

At the end of her second page Holly started feeling sick, her stomach rumbled but she ignored it and continued on. Having to skip Dinner was a real pain in the arse since she hadn't eaten since breakfast.

After finally finishing her third page there was a small knock on her door, opening her door she expected Amelia but to her surprise it was Harry who had a full plate of food.

"Figured you'd be hungry." He winked holding out the plate to her as he playfully bowed, Holly's mouth started watering as she smelled the heavenly food.

"You're a life saver Harry." Holly immediately started stuffing herself with food as she sat on the carpet.

"Why weren't you at Dinner?" Harry questioned, sitting across from her as he watched the girl eat.

"Had to finish an essay, fuck what time is it?" Holly jumped up as she remembered she had to hand in the essay soon.

"Uh its seven, why?"

"I've got to go and hand it in." Holly sighed, sadly looking at her food.

"I'll hand it in for you, you need to eat." Harry grinned, grabbing the essay as he opened the door.

"Do you even know what class it's for?" Holly called as Harry sheepishly walked back into the room, having no clue where to go.

"Eh- where do I have to go?"

"Just give it to your mother." Holly laughed as Harry nodded, sending her one last wink he disappeared into the dark hallway, the door shutting with a small squeak.

Holly raised her hand to her cheek and noticed it felt warm, furrowing her eyebrows she looked in the mirror and saw that her cheeks were flushed red.

What's going on with me?