Chapter Four

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
[Pills]

Vote & Comment if you want :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

EARLY THE NEXT morning Holly was sat on one of the many beds in the hospital wing, she was waiting for Madame Pomfrey to come back with her pills.

Ever since her anger outburst in her third year Madame Pomfrey had prescribed her pills that would keep her calm, they hardly worked but Holly still took them and claimed that they worked just so Poppy wouldn't check her into a mental hospital.

"Here you go" the Matron handed her a bottle of pills and sent her off to breakfast.

"Holly, Holly!" she heard a voice shout from behind her, she quickly put a smile on her face and turned around to see Amelia running towards her.

"Hey little one, how was you first night? Make any friends?" Holly asked the small girl, as she put her bottle of pills into her robes.

"It was amazing we all had hot chocolate and biscuits after dinner and yes I made some friends" Amelia beamed as she skipped along the corridor.

"Oh well that's lovely, hey how do you fancy a stroll through the forbidden forest this evening?"

"I'd love to, do you think we'll see a Unicorn?"

"If we're lucky" Holly smiled, Amelia skipped over to the Hufflepuff table whilst Holly took her usual seat at the end of the Ravenclaw table.

Holly grabbed some toast and started spreading some strawberry jam onto it. She pulled out the bottle of pills and took one pill out. She placed the pill on her tongue and took a sip of water to swallow it.

Remus watched her suspiciously, why would she need to take pills? He decided to find out about it later and averted his gaze towards his daughter.

Holly was handed her timetable by Professor Lovegood. "That's quite a few classes you have there Holly" she spoke giving Holly a warm smile.

"Yeah I guess I wanted a bit more of a challenge"

"That's nice, well if you do feel overwhelmed again my doors are always open for you Holly" and with that she was off.

Pandora Lovegood had always invited Holly for tea when she noticed that the younger girl was stressed, it really helped Holly and she was grateful that Pandora cared about her students well being.

This year Holly had decided to pick up two extra classes so all together Holly had 11 classes plus her Apparation test. And how the hell was she going to manage that you may ask? With lots of coffee and determination.

Holly really wanted to graduate with good grades so that one day she could give Amelia a better one, after her graduation Holly had planned on adopting Amelia, since she could never leave her in that orphanage by herself.

"Good Morning Holly" came the voice from the younger Lovegood girl.

"Morning Luna, sleep well?"

"Oh yes, no nargles in sight this time. That's quite a few classes you've got listed there, what are you taking?"

"Arithmancy, Transfiguration, Defense against the Dark Arts, Potions, Alchemy, Astronomy, Muggle studies, History of Magic, Herbology, Charms and Study of Ancient Runes- oh and the Apparation test as well" Holly said proudly and the younger girl looked at her with wide eyes and a soft smile.

"That's quite a lot, but I am sure you'll manage you are very intelligent after all" she said, after breakfast Holly made her way to her first class.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

After a long day of classes Holly was sat in her last class of the day. Arithmancy with Aunty Evans.

Lily had realised that Holly was quite intelligent and mostly kept to herself. During class Holly kept her focus on the board and didn't dare look at Lily, she wanted no relationship with her whatsoever. After class Lily wanted to ask Holly to stay for a chat but when she turned to her seat Holly was already gone.

Later that day Lily and the Marauders-minus peter, were sat in an empty classroom. James had stolen Holly's file from Dumbledore's office and they were quite shocked with what they found.

"She's taking eleven classes this year?! How is that even possible!" Lily exclaimed as she held the file in her hand.

"Continue reading Lily, there must be something about the pills" Remus said, he had told them what he saw at breakfast and they all agreed that it was a bit suspicious.

"Oh- oh my god, in her third year she set the potions classroom on fire, many students were heavily injured"

"What? Give me that" Sirius snatched the file from her hands. He couldn't believe it, why would she do that? Surely it was just an accident?

Remus grabbed the file and continued reading "On the 3rd of October 1993 Holly Black was found at the scene with a lighter in her hands , most students suffered from second degree burns including Professor Severus Snape who, shortly after the fire, resigned from his position as Potions Professor. This information is highly classified and is not to be shared with the public."

All four of them were sat in shock, they couldn't believe that Holly had done that.
"The students were obliviated and Holly was given a prescription drug to prevent this from ever happening again."

"She should be in a mental hospital" muttered Sirius as he stares at the picture of Holly.

"Sirius! She's your daughter!" Lily shouted, from the day that Sirius had given up Holly for adoption Lily never looked at him the same.

"I'm not wrong am i? She could've killed those children!" he looked over towards Remus but he only held his head down.

"I will not sit here and listen to you bad mouth your daughter over something that you sure as hell triggered" she screamed at him.

"Me?! How was that my fault?" At this point James was pulling Lily back so she wouldn't attack Sirius.

"You left her there in that horrible orphanage, and went off to start a brand new family! Do you ever think about how that makes her feel? Obviously she will have some issues! Let go of me James!" Lilly was squirming around trying to get to Sirius.

Sirius stormed out of the classroom and slammed the door shut behind him.

"Yeah, do what you do best Sirius! Abandon your problems!"