Out Of Control

(TW: lil bit of flirty Zim moment at the end. Just pre-warning yall!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'MASTER! MASTER! LOOK AT DIS!! LOOOOK!' GIR screamed out as loud as he could, his screeching robot voice disrupting Zim from his thoughts as his little metal feet ran over towards his master where Zim was tinkering with a few new gadgets he'd been working on.

'What is it now, GIR?' He responded, his eyes never leaving the device he was holding in his hands as he sat by his computer monitor.

'LOOKIT WHAT I FOUND NEXT DOOR IN DA TRASH!' With a wide grin bearing on his face, GIR held up what seemed to be an old video dvd featuring a collection of various dance styles and genres. The cover looked old and dirty, probably as a result of sitting in the garbage for who knows how long, and on the front displayed a picture of a man and a woman dressed in fancy attire, both embraced in a dance position that looks as though it could only be done by dance professionals. As GIR held the video box up to show his master what he'd found, Zim barely even flinched as he continued fiddling away with whatever he was working on. 'I THINK ITS A VIDEO OF DA PEOPLES!!'

'Uh huh, that's great GIR.' Zim replied nonchalantly, hardly even acknowledging what GIR was doing. 'Now go play with your toys elsewhere, I'm very busy at the moment.'

'BUT MASTER, IT'S NOT A TOY! IT'S A MOVIE THINGY!' GIR corrected, still raising it up to show his master. 'WANNA WATCH IT WITH ME?'

'No, GIR. I have no time for you right now.' Zim responded, reaching over to grab a tool on the desk.

'BUT... BUT MASTER!!! PLEEEEAAAAAASSSS-'

'I SAID NO!' Zim snapped, whipping his head around to face GIR with an annoyed frown on his face. 'Those Earth videos are a complete waste of my time. I have far more important things to be doing. For instance; I have to fix this hydrotelanotic Moopsquisher before I send it off to the Vortians to use for their research, I have to fix my physical body-manipulation device if I'm to control anything to do my bidding, AND on top of all that, I have to repair (Y/N)'s phone thingy because she dropped it and cracked the screen and has asked me to restore it for her.' Zim turned his head back around to what he was previously working on, which appeared to be the hydrotelanotic moopsquisher he mentioned earlier. 'So no, do not ask me again!'

Upon hearing this, GIR's little robotic smile soon vanished from his face as his grin turned into a sorrowful frown, letting his hands drop to his sides as he turned around and began to walk away. But before he completely left the room, he turned his head around at the glimpse of something in the distance catching his attention; a shiny little grey and red device sitting on a bench near the doorway. GIR's curiosity sparked as he waddled over to the mysterious device, reading a label on it that had the words "Physical Body-Manipulation Device Thingy" written on the back of it. To the side was what appeared to be a little remote control with a screen camera placed inside of it in the center. Much to nobodys surprise, GIR obviously decided he wanted to play with it, but of course having no idea what it actually was, he thought it'd be best to muck around with it at first. Quietly taking it from the room as well as the remote control, he snuck out of the lab and up into the base where he exited through the front door and bolted onto the front lawn. Looking for anything that grabbed his attention, he soon spotted a quiet little squirrel scurrying around in between the gnomes on the grass. Eagerly, GIR waddled over to the little creature and wasted no time in doing what he wanted.